• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Karamazov
Local time
5:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You live apparently.

> reads thread
    > sees buzzwords
    > you
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    In my dreams, I live. In reality, I simply exist.

What's up?
    S
    Sweet Veil
    Tumblr. Some Serebii. Sometimes here sporadically. Sometimes lurk Twitter.

How fandom?
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Mostly Twitter, comics and Sims forums, but dabble a bit in Digimon and seasonal anime.

So how you been, girl?
    Did the forums get worse or did I just calm down over time
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Yeah, I've noticed a big change over the past few years. I think it's because a lot of people left. Now the only people who stay are those who want to debate, vent about how bad Pokemon's gotten, shill, or waste time because the only other option is Serebii.net.
    T
    The Outrage
    I realize I'm not one to talk but damn people need to calm down...
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Eh. Since I'm not invested, it's pretty entertaining to watch the drama. But then again, I'm just a shit-disturber.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Not Much, I'm Eating Dinner, then I'm PROBABLY Gonna Watch MOST of The Incredible Hulk Tonight! :)
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Nice. The 2008 movie, right?

You going to be watching the Avengers movie coming out next week?
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yes, NEVER Got to Watching it, but will Soon XD.

Maybe not quite Next Week... but April 27 CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH LOL!! :)
    If you want to play Cyber Sleuth, just get a PSTV for cheap. Unless the handheld factor is crucial for you.
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    You a fan of Cyber Sleuth, too?

Unfortunately, handheld is crucial for me, since I'm forced to move around a lot. And I can't find a PSTV anywhere nearby. [I ran into the same problem with finding a Vita, though I probably might have to go online and buy one.] But regardless, thanks a lot for the help.
    Silktree
    Silktree
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-PlayStation-PS-VITA-3G-WiFi-PCH-1101-Handheld-System-2-games-4GB-Memory-/112611024552?hash=item1a3823dea8:g:PPUAAOSwk-1Z6khw

The used option, which is about half the Amazon.ca price. I'd look into those scratches, though.

As for the game, I bought it around its release. But after a while I got tired of the long boss battles, grinding and repetitive environments. I enjoyed watching the first three Digimon seasons and to a lesser extent Tri, but I am not really a fan of the franchise. I barely know any monster names, lol.
    Hey man hope you're doing well! Forums seem kinda dead but I was hanging out with some old bulbagardeners(?) today and wanted to see who was on. Sorry I haven't really kept in touch
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Hi hunty, how've you been?

I defs didn't forget you. Sorry I didn't keep in touch though - mostly I just wait for people to talk to me, since I'm barely online, myself.
    Some of them, yeah. I kind of miss the old days of active bulbagardening, too. At least the Poké hype is still as strong as before!

Ah, I never trained a Noibat in any of my Y playthroughs. Its evo is pretty cool though. (Sorry, my replies are all over the place!)
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Tbh Pokehype is so fun. Sometimes it's better than the games themselves.

You should! They're very fun to use. You just gotta be patient during the early levels. (And dw, mine are everywhere too lol)

Anything new with you?
    Yeah!

I'm definitely starting with Litten, because I played Moon twice and chose Popplio and then Rowlet on my second run. I also want to train Golisopod and Pyukumuku finally. Maybe A-Persian, Bewear and Sensu style Oricorio. Of course it depends what kind of new Pokémon they bring to Ultra-Alola, hopefully there are new A-forms or Megas. How about you?
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Do you still talk to people in the chat? I miss them too.

Litten will probably be on my team, but I'll trade in a Noibat and treat it as my starter. It's too cute. The rest of the team will depend on any new Pokemon or forms USUM brings. But you have a lot of great choices there. I'd love to use Pyukes, though the lack of attacking moves will suck in-game.
    I'm looking for anything in the creative field.

Hopefully we can meet some of the important characters in future games. That way there's no need for SM sequels imo. The characters are why I'd want a sequel in the first place. (I dislike the theory that Ultra might completely change them haha.)
    Just trying to find work before I graduate... so it's stressful now.

You can always talk about Pokémon with me :D Are you excited for USUM? I'm not sure how to feel about it this early, but atm I wish we got sequels instead of an alternate story...
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Nice nice. (The graduation part, not the stress.) What are you hoping to do for work?

Awesome! I feel the same way, especially since sequels would have been great. But I'm reserving judgment until we learn more about the game, and see what it's actually bringing to the table.
    Yep. Winter Soldier is GREAT!! :)

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA IKR!?!??!?!?!?!?!? THAT CREEPY GUY!! When he was first appearing, DIDN'T LIKE that he was BARELY AROUND at first, thankfully the last half of the Series he did show up more often.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom