1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've overhauled the Bulbagarden forum rules. You should read the new set here !
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Bulbagarden is currently running a site-wide staff drive! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice
Karamazov
Last Activity:
Aug 19, 2017 at 2:15 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 14, 1993 (Age: 24)

Karamazov

The Unbelievable, 24, from Canada

Karamazov was last seen:
Viewing blogs, Aug 19, 2017 at 2:15 AM
    1. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      So what's been New By U Lately? :)
    2. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I am going to Scotland! :)

Oh WOW!! O__O
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Nice, Scotland's really cool! Are you visiting family, sight-seeing, or what?
        Aug 4, 2017
        Darth Darkrai likes this.
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Just to go Visit :) it's Our Annual Vacation Trip to Go somewhere. Last Year it was Alaska, so now this Year it's Scotland.
        Aug 4, 2017
        Karamazov likes this.
    3. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hello, how have U been?
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Okay, and you?
        Aug 4, 2017
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Doing Fine, about to Go on Vacation.
        Aug 4, 2017
      3. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Who is your Avatar now? :)
        Aug 4, 2017
    4. Sunburn
      Sunburn
      Hey man hope you're doing well! Forums seem kinda dead but I was hanging out with some old bulbagardeners(?) today and wanted to see who was on. Sorry I haven't really kept in touch
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Hi hunty, how've you been?

I defs didn't forget you. Sorry I didn't keep in touch though - mostly I just wait for people to talk to me, since I'm barely online, myself.
        Jul 7, 2017
    5. Plumeria
      Plumeria
      Some of them, yeah. I kind of miss the old days of active bulbagardening, too. At least the Poké hype is still as strong as before!

Ah, I never trained a Noibat in any of my Y playthroughs. Its evo is pretty cool though. (Sorry, my replies are all over the place!)
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Tbh Pokehype is so fun. Sometimes it's better than the games themselves.

You should! They're very fun to use. You just gotta be patient during the early levels. (And dw, mine are everywhere too lol)

Anything new with you?
        Jun 10, 2017
    6. Plumeria
      Plumeria
      Yeah!

I'm definitely starting with Litten, because I played Moon twice and chose Popplio and then Rowlet on my second run. I also want to train Golisopod and Pyukumuku finally. Maybe A-Persian, Bewear and Sensu style Oricorio. Of course it depends what kind of new Pokémon they bring to Ultra-Alola, hopefully there are new A-forms or Megas. How about you?
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Do you still talk to people in the chat? I miss them too.

Litten will probably be on my team, but I'll trade in a Noibat and treat it as my starter. It's too cute. The rest of the team will depend on any new Pokemon or forms USUM brings. But you have a lot of great choices there. I'd love to use Pyukes, though the lack of attacking moves will suck in-game.
        Jun 9, 2017
    7. Plumeria
      Plumeria
      I'm looking for anything in the creative field.

Hopefully we can meet some of the important characters in future games. That way there's no need for SM sequels imo. The characters are why I'd want a sequel in the first place. (I dislike the theory that Ultra might completely change them haha.)
    8. Plumeria
      Plumeria
      Just trying to find work before I graduate... so it's stressful now.

You can always talk about Pokémon with me :D Are you excited for USUM? I'm not sure how to feel about it this early, but atm I wish we got sequels instead of an alternate story...
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Nice nice. (The graduation part, not the stress.) What are you hoping to do for work?

Awesome! I feel the same way, especially since sequels would have been great. But I'm reserving judgment until we learn more about the game, and see what it's actually bringing to the table.
        Jun 8, 2017
    9. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yep. Winter Soldier is GREAT!! :)

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA IKR!?!??!?!?!?!?!? THAT CREEPY GUY!! When he was first appearing, DIDN'T LIKE that he was BARELY AROUND at first, thankfully the last half of the Series he did show up more often.
    10. Ebail
      Ebail
      Thumbs up for the Yuri avatar
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Thanks. Thumbs up for your Krillin avatar
        Apr 1, 2017
        Ebail likes this.
    11. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      ... OOF, HARD TO SAY! Best Made... PROBABLY Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but it'd be Wise to Watch these Movies in Order.

LOL, U having a Yuri Avatar as Arc V JUST ENDED on Sunday! :)
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        I saw the first one and liked it. Maybe I'll check out Winter Soldier later.

Yep yep. He was one of my favorite things about the series, and his expressions are too amazing.
        Apr 1, 2017
    12. Harmful Heron
      Harmful Heron
      Love the profile pic.
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Thanks, I love my profile pic too.
        Mar 29, 2017
      2. Harmful Heron
        Harmful Heron
        R.I.P better Yus
        Mar 29, 2017
    13. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Nice! But yeah almost half the Movies are GREAT!! :) my Personal Favorites being: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Captain America: The Winter Spieler, Captain America: Civil War, and Ant-Man! :)
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Which would you say is the best, in your opinion?
        Mar 29, 2017
    14. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh and as for Movies... YES! I have seen ALL the MCU Films.
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Oh nice. I still gotta watch the MCU movies and shows though, I'm way behind. Mostly I've been reading the comics though.
        Mar 19, 2017
    15. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      And 2 of the BEST EPISODES from the Show Battle Of The Bastards AND The Winds Of Winter!
    16. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      YUP!! :) JUST Last Weekend I had FINALLY FINISHED Luke Cage! WHY I STOPPED Watching them... I HAVE NO IDEA!! But yes! I'm going to Start Episode 4 of Iron Fist later on today and I am VERY EXCITED FOR this Episode! It is Directed by a FANTASTIC Director, and he's from Game Of Thrones! Miguel Spochnik! The Man behind GoT Episodes: The Gift, Hardhome,
    17. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yeah... it's 6 or 7 Episodes, hopefully it will work out with a SHORTER Season and in Summer LOL.

Speaking of Game Of Thrones, I'm watching a New on Netflix where Finn Jones AKA Ser Loras Tyrell is the Lead. I was skeptical a Year Ago when he Joined Marvel Netflix's Iron Fist, but right... DAMN HE'S GOOD!! O____O
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        Are you keeping up with any Marvel shows or movies btw? I actually gotten into that stuff.
        Mar 19, 2017
    18. Neosquid
      Neosquid
      you sent me some spam link on skype today. Is your account hacked? I dunno if it's an account you even use anymore, but I wanted to mention it.
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        No, I don't use it anymore, since Skype barely works on my phone most of the time.

I was hacked, but I changed my email and Skype passwords, so it shouldn't happen again. Hope you weren't affected or hurt by it, though
        Mar 19, 2017
    19. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      This should be REALLY GOOD!! :) Its gonna feel SUPER WEIRD in Summer, but it'll be WORTH IT!! I hear it's like 6 Episodes this time
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        6 eps? I thought it was 7-8? 6 might be better though, so they don't have to drag plots out too long.
        Mar 19, 2017
        Darth Darkrai likes this.
    20. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Ah, a Game I've never heard of LOL. Well anyway... WE HAD A GAME OF THRONES Season 7 UPDATE! :)
      1. Karamazov
        Karamazov
        I saw! And from the plot leaks of last year, this season'll be really good.
        Mar 17, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 14, 1993 (Age: 24)
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Togekiss
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Ghost
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu