Karamazov
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I live in Canada but I never thought timbits(ok mabey the white ones look a little like them) looked like rice balls.
    I have a printout of it too! It's such an awful story, but at the same time it's hilarious.

That Sims 2 thing sounds so awesome, too. XD
    If I saw those I would laught my ass off.

But mabey 4-kids where eating some of those before they dubbed that.
    Ya I know about that.

But I think calling something that looks nothing like doughtnuts and claming there doughtnuts over and over agein is worst then forgetting to draw a arm in.
    Ya that was pritty damn bad but it I think it could never top the time where in the engish dub they called rice balls "jelly filled doughnuts" its ether they messed up bad or was just very lazyXD
    They aren't in the same egg group, but you never know, they very well could be! Not too far out there for this franchise. xD
    That's a hell of a lot of TR grunts then. xD
    My theory is that Pokéballs were based off of Tamagetake/Morobareru, then some freak mutation/accident was the origin of Voltorb.
    Good job on the last two guesses.
    A few weeks before I joined here I kept watch on the WMG for Best Wishes. Got Ash catching Mijuamaru right, but I was off on who would get Tepig and Snivy. Otherwise I don't contribute very much. You?
    Mkay. There's others I like, but wouldn't want to wear as a shirt. Like this one.

So they can spoil them rotten I'm guessing?
    My parents are still waiting on grandkids too.
    ((Continued))
    The Keyhole Nebula
    Liberty
    Lost A Wheel
    The Madness of Mission 6 (This one somehow had a hole burned through it, so I had to get rid of it. D:)
    Sky Thief
    Stone Jungle (Hoodie)
    Tiger Geo
    The Visitor

I think that's it. Only got the hoodies when they were on sale (who wants to pay $45 for a freakin' hoodie?)

Do they expect to double that amount? xD
    I didn't buy that one, but I got these over the course of 2 years:
    Aesthetic_Truculency
    Arctic Howl
    Bat & Rob
    Birds of a Feather(Hoodie)
    Endless Forms Most Battleful
    House Brawl (Hoodie)
    In Flying Colours (Hoodie)

((cut short due to 1000char limit))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…