Karamazov
Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, NOW I've OFFICIALLY Graduated High School. It feels Good so far. Even tho it's been really 45 minutes LOL. Did U feel the same when U graduated?
    YEAH!! In the books, I'm REALLY HOPING she does that because I thought in the Episode of Hardhome, Jon staring at The Night's King, felt like those 2 would meet again. Jon's Actor Kit Harington at the moment says he's dead, he hasn't been given the call or anything if Jon is DEAD DEAD or not.

Mm, Interesting that they did it to Myrcella, it says on the Wiki she's Dead. Who knows, in the Books, ONLY Harm she had was Losing an Ear. Yeah I did miss Varys, LOL Tyrion joking by saying he would need a person for a network of Spies and Varys was like "Yes" and I'm like "U!!!!!!!" in a very funny matter.
    Are U referring to as a White Walker? MAN I WISH Jon could be Revived somehow.

Yeah Lena Heady sold the Scene, like she was good but... IT JUST DRAGGED ON AND ON!! No Offense

I thought the BEST SCENE by far was the whole Meeren Scene, Tyrion made in Command was AWESOME I thought :) and... Varys just showing up out of BUTT*UCK NOWHERE LOL!!
    Mm, I see, Sorry if I sounded MAD towards U in the last message, it's just the Finale made me MAD.

Well I gotta get to Bed, have my High School Graduation tomorrow UGH. Let Me know what U thought of the Episode, Night.
    There were moments I Liked with the Finale but overall. I HATED THE FINALE!! HATED IT WITH A PASSION!! The Ending Scene just MADE ME SOOOOOOOO MAD
    I sadly think Stannis will bite the Dust here. I would REALLY WANT Ramsay TO DIE!! Sansa's questionable, and Jon... It's just UNKNOWN with his Fate in the Book. I thought Hardhome kinda showed that he may have to deal with The Knight's King or as I call him KING DARTH MAUL!! But who knows.

There was a Rumor I read that Benjen Stark was going to return. This i'd be a REAL SHOCKER since there has BEEN NO MENTION OF HIM!!!!!!!!
    HECK YES LOL!! I think ANYONE tonight is CHOPPED LIVER!! Considering this Season has done SOOOOO MUCH CHANGE I think they will ad a Twist here.
    Dogblogging? Are you that awful, Dog With A Blog kidcom airing on Disney now? Yeah, life beats you up, I hardly found much time to be as active online as much as I wish. You said you were working at a donut shop, no?
    Yes, I did change my blog URL to multiscales.

I will, I decided to clean up my Bulbagarden account so I could be a little more active here. That means new avy, siggy and profile pic. uwu
    Thank U! :)

Excuse my Language here but *UCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! Last Sunday was probably my Favorite, Tyrion and Dany meeting BEST PART!! And these 2 HAVEN'T EVEN Met in the Books yet!! :)
    Been quite a LONG TIME!!

I'm just in a VERY VERY CHEERY Mood because I attended my Best Friend's Graduation from his Private School, had a Party at his House, and FREAKING LOVED Tonight's Game Of Thrones Episode!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom