• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Karatekid5

1. Karatekid5

Scarlet/Violet DLC

A bit of a controversial take here, but.... I'm not really a fan of Kitakami. Traditional Japanese-based culture is already in such an abundance in games that it really isn't too special or interesting anymore, especially when pairing it up with a Spain-based region. Plus we just got a...
  2. Karatekid5

Review JN037: I'm Back, Nice to Meet You, Alola!

I really hope we get a clean version of Kiawe's Trial soon, I need it for my Civ 5 mod!
  3. Karatekid5

Sun and Moon: The Final Stretch

It's an overdone meme from Twitch Plays Pokemon. Anyway, to get back on topic, after Ash hopefully wins the league (his chances are looking huge now), we'll see the closure of the Mohn arc, likely graduation, and hopefully some last hurrah fun with the classmates before heading off to Galar...
  4. Karatekid5

Review SM111: Arrival in Alola! Dripping Metal Panic!!

James made a Bakugo face during the Meltan confrontation, that alone made the episode for me! Been hoping for so long that the show would make a My Hero Academia reference! Aside from that, I loved the kinship and bonding between Rowlet and the one Meltan, and how Rowlet showed its' more...
  5. Karatekid5

Review SM107: Run Kaki! Surpass Yourself!!

This was a very good episode! Seeing how often the writers have Kiawe make a fool of himself (I like comedic Kiawe but the writers made him too difficult to take seriously instead of balancing his stoic and comedic sides), it's nice to see him take charge of the situation and battle competently...
  6. Karatekid5

Review SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

It was nice to finally see Lana's father and another type of Poke Ball we haven't seen before. However, I honestly left this episode disappointed. While I absolutely adore Lana and love it whenever she gets development, I honestly think the Eevee should've gone to Ash instead of her. It fits him...
  7. Karatekid5

Review SM085: Leap and Climb, Tundetunde!

This episode honestly felt weak to me, though I loved Stakataka's depiction and watching Bourgain's statue get smushed. A lot of re-used footage, as usual with Ultra Guardians episodes. Though seeing the Scyther come back for a moment made me chuckle! Poor Kiawe, even when he has a rare moment...
  8. Karatekid5

Review SM083: Satoshi Becomes Small

Glad to see that stupid Persian finally get what it deserved, nice job Tsareena! x3 Also, I've noticed that, for some reason, the animators have been giving Drifloon 3 arms. They did something like this in SM060 as well.
  9. Karatekid5

Review SM082: Dance Dance in Evolution?

An overall decent episode, but for an episode that involved Oricorio (one of my favorite Alolan Pokemon) I was a bit disappointed. Still, I like how we got to hear it sing and dance, and how it shows a new side to Moani. Onto the subject of Steenee, I do think it needed to do a little more...
  10. Karatekid5

Review SM066: Smash with Sketch! The Fierce Fighting Poké-Ping Pong!

A pretty fun episode and I LOVED the Lana/Kiawe bluffs! The humor in this series really loves to throw curveballs and it makes me very happy! Though, I do think that this week's Bewear gag wasn't particularly clever and wasn't very well timed. Regarding the Lillie vs Sophocles game, Sophocles...
  11. Karatekid5

Review SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

I wonder how Alolan Meowth and Persian will interact in the future. It seems quite content with Matori but it may try to steal the Top Cat position from Persian, which would either fuel the Meowth rivalry or give them something to work together on.
  12. Karatekid5

Review SM052: The Altar of the Sun! Solgaleo Descends!!

Interesting episode, but like others have said I feel like too much time was spent waiting around, especially since it was a very urgent situation. Though I thought the scene with the Tapus converting Ash's Z-ring was cute, along with the little sounds they made while chanting (especially Tapu...
  13. Karatekid5

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Friend Code: 1805-2285-0695 3DS and Pokemon X Name: Chris Safari: Phantump, Lampent, Unknown 3rd (Don't worry, I've already beaten the E4 xD) If anyone wants to add me, feel free to PM me! :)
  14. Karatekid5

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) 1. Has anyone had communications issues in the game's online features? If I try to use any of them, they work fine, but then I get disconnected after exactly 1 minute with a "Communication with the server was interrupted" error. No matter what...
  15. Karatekid5

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 10
Back
Top Bottom