K
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's alright.:)
    Not sure if you read the my Update Post, but I'm going to start distributing the Snorunt tomorrow. And on the 14th, I'm going to be giving away a Shiny Eevee.
    For the Shiny Snorunt, I don't need anything in return. The Rules listed right below the Shiny Snorunt are only ment to apply to the March Giveaway which is the Shiny Snorunt.
    Yeah, I can trade now. You wanted the Deoxys, right?
    [Too many trades! Can't remember who wants what.]
    Sure. I'd be more than glad to trade the Deoxys. If I can't trade today, I'll be on on Friday.
    I'd be more than glad to take the Shiny Rayquaza as long as it's not hacked. I really don't mind that it's been leveled up, but I don't accpet hacks. Which Pokemon did you want in return? PCP or Jirachi?
    Your second free shiny Pokemon is ready. I will be adding trade times to the first post of the thread either tonight or tomorrow.
    It re-opens tomorrow when I bump the thread and I'm pretty sure I will keep it open for at least another few days after that.
    I'm not real sure right now, it takes up so much time breeding all of these shiny Pokemon and then waiting for people to pick them up; I don't think I'll be doing it much longer.
    I should be adding some new trade times to the first post sometime soon.

Yes, you can trade over any unwanted Pokemon you would like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom