Recent content by Karkino

1. K

Ideas for Trainer Classes

I thought I saw this post a while ago but if it still exists please delete this thread. Basically do you have any ideas for some new Pokémon Trainer classes like Youngster and Lass? Please add the type and/or Pokémon speciality linked to your concept. You may also add a small flavour text to...
  2. K

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Hello, Friend Safari type: Bug; Pokémon: Ledyba, Illumise, Vivillon FC: 5413-0648-2629 In-game name: Karkino Thanks for adding me :)
  3. K

Your Own Gym Leaders And Elite Four

First gym leader: Name: Monica (F) Speciality: Normal (single types, cute unevolved mammal pokémon) Pokémon: Teddiursa (Lv9), Sentret (Lv9), Evee (Lv11). Gym theme: Kindergarden Badge: Doodle badge Trivia: Monica comes from Greek Monos meaning ''One'', as its the first gym and given that she...
  4. K

Your gym's secondary function

If type specific, mine would be Dark-type with shady backrooms and fetish chambers. Each Pokémon, in addition to being dark type, would have suggestive moves like lick, swallow, spit up, pound and beat up :P
  5. K

Favorite Legendary Pokémon

Voted Meloetta for its in-game cry, overall design in both Aria/Pirouette forms and its appearance in one Pokémon anime outro. :P
  6. K

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Electric/Water Washing Rotom :D
  7. K

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

Hydreigon (Hee-drai-zhon) Slakoth (Sal-koth) Carvanha (Ka-nar-va) Crawdaunt (Krad-not)
  8. K

Most Badass Pokemon?

I always thought Bisharp looked menacing yet very badass...
  9. K

Pokemon theme teams

Although I didn't take the time to make one, I have tons of ideas for a themed team that could be useful and quite creative. Here are some examples: Zodiac theme (bonus pick if you choose according to your birthchart) : Whimsocott (Aries); Tauros (Taurus); Any Pokémon with 2 heads/bodies...
  10. K

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

My favourite would be Amaura...that cry *_* Don't care for the 4x weaknesses to fighting and steel, it's still rocks! On the other side, Dedenne is quite bland being another mandatory copy of the Pikachu clones, plus I hate how its tail looks like...
  11. K

Hi there!

As you can obviously see, I'm new here being a freshly hatched member. Although I've been lurking around this forum as a guest for around 5 years now, I'm not used to forums in general. I read the sticky treads just above this forum section to get used to, so I should be too overwhelmed with...
  12. K

Play as the Opposite Gender?

I usually play as a guy, but depending of the female design I may slip into a dress :)
Back
Top Bottom