Recent content by KarlG

1. K

Best Gym Redesign?

Bump. Thoughts?
  2. K

Best Dark-type Master in-game?

I think a big part of it is that he can be challenged in Challenge Mode.
  3. K

Pokémon World Maps

Is it just me or I'm not seeing any of the links/images you guys posted...
  4. K

The Generation 1 Remake Discussion Thread

I definitely wouldn't mind a GEN I game set in Gen VI format!!! Issue here is: it has to be a NEW storyline. No more Red going through Pallet Town and upwards and all. This time the protagonist starts in Sevii Islands. Making his way through all the 3 gyms on the Island, then moving to...
  5. K

Paranormal Activity ORAS Edition

Nice GIF, @Muur. I like the theory posted by The Outrage. Makes sense! Damn, Phoebe, you be smiling but you're creepy as hell.
  6. K

Best Gym Redesign?

So I was playing my new copy of AlphaSapphire, and I am at Brawly's gym, and BOY IT IS ONE COOL GYM. First of all, it is an ACTUAL gym-GYM which I love. (I like working out) Secondly, it still manages to keep the idea of the darkness that allows Jim Gai to say "Woah! It got too bright in...
  7. K

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

OK I JUST DISCOVERED my HAHAHAHA moment. I'm in Rustboro City, and in this building south of the Devon Corp. Talked to this ACE TRAINER who gave me a Float Stone, saying it cuts weight in half, but I wouldn't know how to use it. I go upstairs. I come down again - and he's a HIKER. If...
  8. K

Your gym's secondary function

My gym would be that of a LIBRARY. So, I would use Bug type as my main typing, with a secondary Poison typing. The first and second floors are all books, and tables and rooms, but the third floor is a reinforced, entire floor solely for my Gym battles. Trainers would be all over the...
  9. K

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

Well I would like 5 things really, some of which overlap with OP: 1. A continuation to a previous Gen. Like what GSC was to FRLG, and besides GameFreak can't keep making new Pokemon and coming up with new regions and locations. It gets old. 2. The ability to choose "profession" at the...
  10. K

Best Dark-type Master in-game?

So, as everyone who's a Pokemon fan knows, there hasn't been a Dark Gym Leader before. Now the reason for that, I believe, is that GF believes the Dark type to be mysterious, slightly-evil and unique, hard to handle and requiring special skill to manage, tame and train. Then by Gen VI they...
  11. K

What sold you to your favourite type?

My favorite types are 1) Bug and 2) Poison. Something about Bugs and Poison Pokemon attract me, probably because of their supposedly-weaker status and yet they can still pack a punch. I've been happy that every Gen has at least introduced a good Bug pokemon. Still, nothing beats the first Gen...
  12. K

The Non-Official Dark Gym!

OH WOW. This is a great thread considering I've been creating gym leaders for fiction a long time ago. Name: Darien Gym: Lomzo City Gym Number: 7 Type: Dark Badge: Moon Badge TM: 01 Hone Claws Pokemon: Malamar - Lv. 48 [Contrary] : Superpower, Night Slash, Hypnosis, Psycho Cut...
  13. K

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: New member and Pokemon Sapphire help It is a BIT on the low-levelled side. For reference, the first Elite Four's Absol is lvl 49, and it only gets higher from there. But u more than make up for it with your variety. I had to go up against them with a monotype Poison. Imagine how tough...
  14. K

How to Make Gym Battles Tougher

OK so I just thought of this idea and i'm really proud of myself. (Yes I have no self-worth, sue me.) How to Make Gym Battles Tougher in later Generations: 1. Challengers are only allowed to use the same number of Pokemon as the Leader. 2. Challengers' Pokemon cannot exceed the highest level...
  15. K

Good Household Pokemon Pets

Eeek. Ok. Ummm.... As a Bug Maniac I do love Bugs. So maybe replace it with a Vespiquen? She will pick up stuff AND guard the home.
Back
Top Bottom