K
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shouldn't be terribly expensive to buy a new one, but repairing or even finding a new one might be a different story. Sorry to hear that.

Count me as interested. Gameplay sounds great, just gotta find money ;A;

Ever heard of the Fire Emblem series? Sounds pretty reminiscent of some of this.
    That actually sounds really good. My PS3 is fully backwards-compatible with any Ps2/1 game so I very well may try out persona/smg. What's the gameplay similar to (pokemon, fire emblem, etc)?
    Never played it. Lucifer was in the tv show Supernatural, and he really cared about one of the main characters and is probably the least dickish of all the archangels. Ironically, in one episode, he changed his appearance and strongly resembled the woman in that picture.
    You could always try to take apart the system and clean the laser, but I would advise against that.
    Oh lordy, my old Wii had that exact same problem, and then I found out it was shot. Shit. It might be broken, but it shouldn't do it like that...

It might be because of the disc itself, but I'm pretty sure something would be wrong with the system, though don't take my word for it.

I would ask Gligar13 for advice. He knows a ton on PS2's.

Sorry for not being much help ;__;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom