K
Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its one of mines too<3 !Are you kidding being tall would be AWESOME I hate being such a shorty-mc-short-shorts T.T Hopefully ill grow.....Oh well but who woildn't love the hilarious dense Otani^^ I could see why Risa loves him so much!
    *crosses fingers* I hope you do a good job! Hey my Dad's a doctor.! It's cool to have one in the house...especially if someone gets hurt! XD Studying at home is great and i really like it..but I'd like to go to a college instead of doing college at home when i get to that point of school! I'm hoping that(since i love to draw manga/anime and really good at it..from what I've heard...and since I'm 12)i could go to the Kyoto or
    Tokyo university! I would love to live in japan! what about you? What college would you like to go to?
    Yes, I sometimes get the feeling of eing ignored, but I don't think its on purpose, they're all too busy arguing with each other :p Anyway, I like posting my opinion :)
    I'm not very keen on the idea of Dawn winning either, it makes Ash seem a bit of a loser xD. No, but seriously, I can see her being stronger than her rivals, but I would imagine that in the GF there are strong competitors who are very experienced, is she really better than them?
    As I have said though, if her battles are really REALLY good, then I will accept it :)
    I haven't actually heard many of the Japanese openings, I must do that! I heard May's theme song though, and I liked it, it was very May-ish :p
    I still really love the original english Pokemon opening ...all that nostalgia!
    Hehe, Pokecook, that sounds funny! I can just imagine Pikachu frying onions (or more likely eating ketchup :D).
    Hmmm maybe they will keep contests though.. Guess it depends if Dawn wins the GF or not.
    No prob!XD You know LovCom<3?! Haha I love that manga/anime its hilarious, somehow Otani and Risa remind me of Satoshi and Kasumi!:D
    I see....so your going to college soon! Congratulations!! I'm homeschooled
    and it's a lot easier than going to school school....XD And good luck on
    those exams!!
    Yeah, I love that opening too, the bit where you see Ash's current Pokemon team in close up is great! When the song first came out I listened to it A LOT!! In fact, I might just go and listen to it now :) Its so feel good!!
    I agree, I preferred contests when May was around, I think its because there are a few too many sparkles, especially in the appeals. A bit too shiny :p
    I'm trying to think of something they could replace contests with. I don't want Pokethlon, I think it has to be something that has battles in it. But I can't think of anything...
    Okay. Give the Spanish title to me, then I'll use Google Translate to translate it into English. The translation will be your new title.
    Thanks for switching it off. Try changing your user title (Registered User). You can go to your Control Panel to change it.
    Yup, the episodes are Team Galactic, I think they were some of the best DP episodes :) They were fun villains, I must say. What I'm really wondering now is if we'll get a new opening? I hope it is soon anyway :) I really like 'Saikou everyday' so I hope it will be as good.
    I agree, the show does need fresh ideas! This is why when May arrived I didn't hate her (well not for long :p). She brought a lot of new stuff to the show (and her Torchic was adorable :))
    Oh gawd! I love Pokeshipping!!! Have you read POKEMON: The Power Inside...it's on the writers workshop forum...from the sound of chapter one, it's going to be a great pokeshippy fic!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom