K
Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, don't worry I understand your explanation fine! I'll definitely start to watch it this weekend then (wooh free time at last!).
    Actually I'm very bad at explaning storylines, I always end up missing out the important stuff and giving away the endings :)
    Anyway, tell me if you have any other good animés to suggest, I'm always hungry for more :D
    Really that's cool! Actually i do know a bit of Spanish..because I'm a little Mexican...and Dutch,Irish,Greek,American,and a drop of Japanese...XD
    No, haven't watched it, but I shall! I don't think the end of Fruits Basket is sad, it ends happily but it is quite rushed and abrupt. The manga goes on much longer and has a proper feel good ending :) Having said that, it does have its fair share of sad moments as well as funny moments, but it's all done so well and so heartwarming :D
    Yeah, I prefer cute shojos as well, why be depressed when you can be happy? :p
    So what is Kimi ni todoke about?
    Yeah I like animé, I haven't seen much animé because I only really got into it last summer, but I've seen a few and loved them :) My favourite is Fruits Basket, have you seen it?
    Right now though, I'm watching Sailor Moon :D It's fun, in a slightly cheesy way :p
    Yay!! I really do love reading your posts! you make very good points! Your english is very good by the way to! i hope we can be great friends!
    Nope, never studied Spanish, but I would like to :) I'd like to learn Japanese too, but learning languages is so hard! I was very lucky to have two languages spoken at home.
    Haha, yes school is overrated :p I had to learn German at school but that was a massive failure :p So I would say you seem to be doing pretty well with your language learning.
    Haha we should be watching Pokemon at school to learn languages!
    Yeah, in french the main character voices were quite good, but the pokemon voices were terrible!
    So how long have you been studying English for anyway?
    Haha, actually I'm half french, half english. Now I watch the episodes in english, they are definitely better like that :p
    Aha, so Pokemon could be said to have changed your life! :)
    I actually only ever owned the pokemon red game! I only watched the first two seasons as a kid (in french!) and when I rewatched them again I got totally hooked :) And I'm still watching too (although I think the earlier seasons were funnier).
    Heh yeah I know I'm still trying to figure everything out on this forum :D
    Thanks for the friend request!
    So how did you get into Pokémon? I loved it as a kid (I used to record the episodes! :p) and recently got back into it. And Misty is still my favourite character hehe!
    Hey! Just wanted to say, I think the posts you write are very insightful and intelligent, and your english is very good!!
    Oh, and ...Welcome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom