Recent content by KasuKAPL

1. K

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Dr House <333
  2. K

How are you feeling today?

Overcharged x__x I hate school ;O;!
  3. K

So in retrospect, what did Brock do in DP?

Actually, He hasn't done anything important in DP :(.One of his most important episodes the previous week one. I feel pity about him xDU He's just a filler main character. Since he got Happiny he hasn't got another Pokemon and apart from against TR or TG, he rarely takes part in battles and he...
  4. K

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Chocolate cream <3333
  5. K

How's the weather over there?

Really Sunny yay!!! <333 Today is a really beautiful day =D!
  6. K

"Aida" xDU a really funny Spanish series =D
  7. K

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Totally true =DDD. Pokeshipping still keeps really strong ^___^ And they have been the most romantic moments in all the series!! <3 Their farewell was totally emotional and beautiful <3 In my opinion no Shipping have reached that level of romanticism in the series =D AAML is almost canon...
  8. K

Ash/B&W heroine - (POLL in progress)

Re: Ash/Girl Number Four - we're calling it now Agh, I can't decide yet xDU. I'm between Capshipping and Achromicshipping xDU. Achromic sounds totally cool 8D but Cap involves as Ash as V girl. And I like Shipping names which involve both components of the pairing :D But it doesn't sound as...
  9. K

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Karekano episode 3 :). I like it :D it's not one of my favourites series but I like it =D
  10. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

You rise me up- Lena Park <3333 Awww I never get tired of this song <33333
  11. K

Crayon Shin chan xDU
  12. K

Pokemon you have had a hard time Catching.

Latias!!! :(! I was almost 3 weeks following her around all Hoenn before catching her :( She always exit of the ball and she always run away xDU
  13. K

Yes!!! ^___^ Totally true :D That kind of scenes demostrate that AAML isn't a 4 kids invent :D. It's totally true as in Japan as her ^_^. I'm getting really tired of people who say that Pokeshipping doesn't exist really because it was invented by the dub :(. Is because of that I love so much the...
  14. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Hot-Avril Lavigne :3
  15. K

Hi everyone!!! ^___^ Answering the topic!! =D! do you think AAML would be more likely if Ash and Misty saw a Luvdisc together? Nah xD. In my opinion, Seeing or not seeing Luvdisc is totally indiferent to AAML be more likely. If I supported that idea I would believe in Advanceshipping or...
Back
Top Bottom