K
Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. I'm sending out this message to keep my friends list up to date. If you respond within one week, you will remain on my friends list.
    You know what SUCKS?
    We haven't done any GRAPHIC classes this year!!
    .. :mad: And I'm starting to wonder why, if they don't include graphic classes next year then when I'm in year 11 I'll just have to choose graphics.Maybe.
    Michael told something about me today. He said "Its ironic that you don't talk much to people, but you talk alot on the internet". or something like that lol.
    And michael was telling mrs nichols about his play script and he said I get the picture, and she said i dont want the picture i want the image. And he started going on about this buissness crap and he was swearing after class, he said something like these fucking lights are bad blah blh blah and the teacher was right there and heard everything. And science was funny.
    Lol how come is that when you or me or any one else is away all the good things happen?
    AHh lol its not fair! lol haha :p
    Lol this was what I was gonna send you in maths class today. Its funny, I hate politics. Originally Posted by Golbat-Man
    You know what? FUCK politics. From what I see of it, it's just a bunch of manchildren insulting eachother like a bunch of grade-schoolers. It's bullshit.
    Lol? Lol, anyway I'm doing my tree before Mackenzie kicks my flipping ass.
    And I'm doing that English dialogue about the computers chrasing, and all the employees are having a go at each other. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Too funny..
    I wanna go on another office lunch break with my sister, that was fun! ROFL the mocha drink. Haha,and are you ever going to fix this stupid blue box?! Or is your typing box, huanted by MissingNo.? LOL unlimited supply of Master Balls and Rare Candy. That was fun. :) Everyone cheated using rare candies for lvl 100 Pokémon. Oh yeah, and if something like a lvl 148 Wartortle or whatever appears in Blue Version. I think itàs OK to catch it. My brother caught a lvl 136 Golduck like.. 3 years ago, it did nothing.
    Yep! I was debating on getting the SP or a DS, but I got the SP instead, it was cheaper. XD
    showing faggot dylan that most peple are teenagers or older than teenagers that like pokemon. I hate it how every one thinks its for children or babies. Y'know BABIES DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY A DAMN GAME!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom