Recent content by Kauri

1. K

The BMGf Tales series Club: Grass/Poison Monster's Dwelling Fan Club

Oh wow, even with alt. colour Dhaos! :o ... I was a cheapskate and just bought the ones I really wanted from the group -- but from a collector's standpoint, it must be really great to have the complete set! Suzu looks so tiny ;A; (now... was your Arche difficult to assemble, too, or do I...
  2. K

2.) Leon/Lion Magnus (Tales of Destiny) 20.) Judas (Tales of Destiny 2) Oh, Japan. How you've forsaken your past. ;_; 19.) Mighty Kongman/Bruiser Khang (Tales of Destiny) 23.) Cless Alvein (Tales of Phantasia) waht On a positive note, Reid's still in the top 20. My vote, she was...
  3. K

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

Hmn. Straight scanned - the picture quality is so grainy, but they're saved for size and detail: Luana + Kellyn + YEAHHH BIBAREL (673k) BEDEHOO BEDEHOO (1.2m oh god) -- "They're going to maul me, I swear!" And, extra: Kellyn VS Heatran (354k) -- this actually comes out of the...
  4. K

As in, art that's in the book that's not on the site? The only one I didn't see on the official site was the Kellyn VS Heatran illustration. The official site also has some illusts the book doesn't: "Calm Down Miltank", as well as the special missions~ And, to clear up a mistake I made...
  5. K

Nnnnnope, not really. The pictures there are about the same size as the ones in the guidebook - you probably won't get any bigger and/or better-quality images from any guidebook scans. And yeah, most - if not all - of the character art in the guidebook has already been posted on the...
  6. K

Artistically, I really love Inomata's work. Her use of colour and her often delicate-looking illustrations are very nice, whereas I find Fujishima's art to be a little too "standard". ... but, design-wise, I'm also going to have to go with Fujishima. Sometimes, I just feel like Inomata went a...
  7. K

Mysterious Dungeon 2 Survey

Time (... I can't pass up Riolu), Meowth+Chimchar. :> Chimchar's overly-happy/excited portrait is seriously adorable, oh my. I'm not sure if who you start with has any effect on it, but one kouryaku site mentioned that the Treecko and Vulpix lines were only obtainable via eggs or special...
  8. K

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Personally, I think most of the voices are tolerable. The acting is downright atrocious, but the voices themselves are okay -- even though Meta Knight's is hilariously unfitting for his character (seriously, he's a blue-coloured kirby; WHY SO MANLY). And Falco is apparently a lost cousin of the...
  9. K

Lani Minella is Lucas' voice, apparently. IIRC, aside from the Mushroom Kingdom-ers, Lucas and ZSSamus are the only characters who have english voice actors in both language settings. And I definitely remember Fox and Falco having two voice actor credits in Melee -- was it just that the...
  10. K

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Yes! Hah, the germ one got me, too. And a similar one about breeding mice. There's one called "Fish Thief" that was real bad about overthinking, though. Somehow, I managed to convince myself that any of the three answers could have worked, and wound up just having to make a blind guess...
  11. K

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

I love how some of the puzzles in ths game turn out to be deceptively simple. I've lost track of the number of times I've started doing a bunch of mathematical calculations, only to re-read the clue and go "oh, hey", and find the answer in seconds. ... sliding puzzles can go to hell...
  12. K

^ except that they're not found in the game-data anymore? It's possible they were removed, since Rosalina also seems to be missing from the AT list and many people reported her as being in the game. But regardless of whether or not they were "confirmed" long ago, shit ain't there no more...
  13. K

Hey. So. From that dump of Brawl's info: \effect\fighter\ef_pra_mai.pac, size:128 off:2AC9DE40 Plusle and Minun tag-team as a potential character, apparently? ... would anyone here have been interested in this at all? Would it have had potential, or just turn out to be an Ice Climber...
  14. K

Masterpieces are called masterpieces for good reason, and each of the well loved characters here come from a past that is worthy of that title. I "awwww ♥"-ed. Hmn. Wonder if today's update has anything to do with that persistant rumour of SSB64 coming to the VC on Brawl's launch date...
  15. K

Well, Lucario as a playable character has been tossed around for months, by just about everyone. Complete with people making up movesets for him and everything. But I think most people are using ChaosZero's thread as 'proof' for it, now, because the Dragoon thing came true. Take it as you...
Back
Top Bottom