Kavidun
Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I got a communication error and. I saw you leaving just as I logged back in, and didn't see you at all after this, so I'm leaving Wi-Fi Room now. I'll hold the four Pokémon we didn't trade to your SS yet, notify me when you see me online and we'll finish the trade.
    I see, let's just finish this batch then (got a communication error, just reconnecting), and we'll do the rest of the trades later.
    Ah, try to hang in there :D Seems we're trading soon, though keep in mind that you have to catch six more for the second batch.
    It might, I'm not sure.

I'm trading these six first to your SS, then I'm going to use those dummies you're trading from there to get the other six from your Pt, so get here with your SS :p
    No worries. Yeah, that Arceus is far from legit... I think I actually saw this exact same version of Arceus when I used a certain "box of full pwnage Pokémon" AR code on a game ROM.
    Yeah... :p I don't need any of these six, so I don't care which ones I'll have in the end. It's all OK as long as your Pokémon get transferred correctly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom