Kavidun
Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Strawhats = the Mane 6 of One Piece. Though technically, they have 9 members.

Devil Fruits = edible power sources; whoever eats one gets great powers depending on what that Fruit's name means (by the by, their number is somewhere in the hundreds), but they sacrifice the ability to swim in the process.

Water, no matter if it's fresh or saltwater, is a Devil Fruit users' constant Achilles' heel, as just being submerged to their thighs weaken them greatly. When submerged completely, they are completely motionless from paralysis and they WILL drown. So Devil Fruit users fear water for a very good reason. In fact, 4 of the Strawhats are Devil Fruit users.
    Dude with ability to make portals sends Strawhats into Equestria.

Equestria is soon hit with a emergence of Devil Fruit, which results in destructive Devil Fruit users.

Strawhats must put a stop to this while finding another dude with portal-making powers to send them home.
    A new wielder of the Doa Doa no Mi (Door Door Fruit; allows the user to make portals) throws the Strawhats into the Pony World. There, they must fight a World of Ponies filled with new users of the Akuma no Mi (Devil Fruit; grants the eater great power at the cost of the ability to swim; thigh-high water, both fresh and sea, weakens them too), and find the one who has to Doa Doa no Mi to send them back home.
    Also, I won't be able to long-post or fast-post in the mornings next week due to school. I do have my Blackberry, but if I'm slow to respond, it's possible that there's a teacher on the prowl for students using cellphones, that I'm walking to the next classroom, or that my internet is being an arse. Just a quick heads-up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom