• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Kavidun

1. Kavidun

Pokémon Transformation Hypnosis!

Hey guys, I just made a new wave of transformation hypnosis files, designed to give you hallucinations of being a Pokémon. Basically it guides you into a trance and puts you through the experience, which (if and only if you desire) can have lasting hallucinations of being a Poké. To use: Pick...
  2. Kavidun

Mafia: Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Seven- The End is Near- 3/23/15 ...Great.
  3. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Seven- Tick Tock- 3/21/15 Vote: The_Pikachu
  4. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Six- Coin Flips- 3/18/15 Vote: Rabbit
  5. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 Whoops. Guess I got a bit ahead of myself and forgot what phase it was... x.x
  6. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 Vote: Rabbit (WHOOPS!)
  7. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 Are we going to go for Rabbit now then? Rabbit is still sus.
  8. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15 First of all, for the SECOND time this game I must state that I'm female. More on topic: I'm interested in the game, I actively read the thread, and I don't like to just blindly follow my Mason partner. I'm not contributing much because...
  9. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Four- Misfire- 3/14/15 Sorry for voting you, buddy. Hope your restless spirit can continue helping us somehow <3
  10. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Four- Suspenseful Silence- 3/12/15 Vote: Denial
  11. Kavidun

Go for it.

Go for it.
  12. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Three- Secrets- 3/9/15 I don't use Bulba much anymore, I check about once a day usually. That's not an excuse (especially during a Maf game, I know) but that's why. I'm not sure who to side with here honestly so I'm going to not vote this phase unless I see good...
  13. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Two- Hunger- 3/8/15 Apparently I'm pro at misreading things, so apologies for the confusion last day phase. So... are we ever gonna stop lynching town? :/
  14. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Two- Silence- 3/6/15 Well thanks for "liking" me, I guess, but what did I do to make you like me? Seems like you're just saying that to try and make me look scummy along with you if it turns out Kyriaki is inno. Unvote: Kyriaki FoS: Leggo
  15. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Two- Silence- 3/6/15 VOTE: Kyriaki for reasons stated by @Midorikawa