K
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol hiya x Soz I wernt on it's just da internet went down :(+I been rllly rlly rlly rlly rlly rlly busy wid things 4 leavers assembly~ U alrite?
    I know! I hate it, especially when you're done and have nothing to do, and then you start wondering how you did on the test... ugh.

Fifth grade? In middle school? Weirdness...
    xD Poor you! At least I can avoid the library if need be (haven't been there in 3 yrs)
    Oh, our librarian is like that -_- She's also a total bore. If she traps you into one of her "conversations" (she talks, you try and escape) she can hold you up for hours. Literally.
    Thanks! I have an essay tomorrow, and then the "real" finals. Yucky! Only four days, but they just have to be like a torture chamber.

Ic Ic. Lemme guess... 8th grade?
    Hey Pika! Im doing ok over here, but I've had a runny nose all day. Ugh, and I've been tired. Which aint good, because starting tomorrow... finals! Yop, this week is my last week as a high school freshie. But that means its also the hardest D:

What grade are you in?
    Aww! that's so cute x3 We once organised a surprise party for one of my friends, but that's all we've ever done! xD We're quite lame really, as a bunch of friends!
    No one's born on my b-day T_T *sniff* I'm so lame, even though I was born on Easter Monday! My mum convinced me that I hatched out of a chocolate Easter egg! :p
    I'm fine, you? Btw, I know about a million people born on 22/4 - it's such a cool bday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom