K
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You totally read my mind! That was the team color I was going to go for next! I'm not too sure about it, but shiny Shuckle is the perfect combination of blue and yellow. I'll keep looking.
    Yeah, I'm definently using shiny Smeargle If I go through with this team. The problem is chaining for one, since I need to be able to Sketch to it one of the moves I want to give it. I'll have to plan more for Smeargle.

I might use Heatran, he's pretty boss too. But I don't want Infernape and Heatran, I'll choose between them. I like Infernape for U-turn though.
    Yeah, shiny Kecleon sucks. They should change it to purple. And while they're at it, change the lame shinies (like shiny Glaceon, which is just a little brigher).

I'm not sure what shinies I would use. I've been looking, but I only have a few ideas in mind. Red Gyrados is a must, and Red Smeargle too (it could be my lead, and it would be symbolic since it's tail is red, like it painted the colors for my entire team). Also, I'd name them all after this clip from family Guy:

http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7KzxulHNU
    Actually, shiny Kecleon isn't purple. I checked, it just has a blue strip instead of a red one. I guess Mystery Dungeon Kecleon was just a tease.

Yeah, I really want a good shiny alakazam. I'm even considering getting a team of all Redish pokemon.
    LOL. Kecleon Tonks is one of the best yet! (It could even be purple, like in Mystery Dungeon)

I caught my Shiny Alakazam in FireRed as an Abra. I imported it to the Pal Park and now have it on my Diamond file. It's at like...Level 76 or something like that. It even has a good Nature, the asskicker.
    You have a shiny Alakazam?!?!?! I bow to your awesomeness. I've been trying to chain for a shiny Abra, and I caught one, but it's not the nature I needed. I've tried multiple times, but I can't get another one.

Yes on Mad-Eye. And Tonks could be a Kecleon.
    I dunno, I always thought he'd be tall and pale. Seviper would be good though, especially for Nagini. I wouldn't see him as a Sableye though, it's too dark-colored for him, and it's not powerful. If we included shinies though, there could probably be a good fit. I'll check.

What about Dumbledore? I was going to ask, but the first thing to pop into my mind was Alakazam (partially because I'm chaining Abra, but whatever).
    No worries. Sorry for not responding to you right away, I didn't really see your post here. o_O

Yeah, that would rock for F&G, even if P&M suck. What about Voldemort? Nothing comes to mind out of the top of my head, though I'm probably forgetting something.
    Not really, since Ampharos doesn't have the curly hair. I'd give her Gardevior maybe.

I still have some of the harry potter decorations from my 8th birthday party, and some of them are still hanging in the basement. LOL

Nope. It was book 4, when Crouch killed his father while disguised as Moody. He killed him, turned him into a bone, and buried it.

Okay then, here's one: What was the family name of the Muggles who got lifted by the Death Eaters in 'The Dark Mark' Chapter?
    Yeah, that was the book. When Bagman is talking about the bets he made. Okay then, in which book did someone get murdered and transfigured into a bone, then buried?

LOL at that too. While we're at it, I'll catch a shiny Noctowl and name it Hedgewig, and a shiny meowth and name it crookshanks.
    Huh. Canada is nice from the little I've seen of it, but I would never give up America. I hate Cleveland, but America is awesome. I really want to travel the country more.

Yeah, Harry Potter FTW!!! And LOL @ Pikachu, I should do that. Seriously though, those were some of my favorite books, and I must have read the entire series about 20 times. Seriously, ask me anything, and I can tell you the answer. Ryuutakeshi asked in which book they made a reference to 'betting half shares on an eel farm', and I knew what book it was from.
    :D Harry Potter! I love HP. And the movies have got to be some of the best movie adaptations of books ever.

If you don't mind me asking, why'd you move to Canada?

Yeah, the 4th is always fun. Fireworks, barbeques, and parties. It rocks.

I'm in a suburb of Cleveland, about 30 minutes away. It mostly sucks here. We get terrible weather year-round, there's nothing special or remarkable here, and everyone in my suburb is on one idealogical viewpoint. I really wanna live in Florida or something.
    LOL. I just posted this on my profile. I'm so stupid sometimes. XP :S

Yeah. It works better that way, then I actually know how to respond to you.

Canada then? Wasn't Canada's birthday just on the 1st? Yeah, I live in America. Tommorow's our independence day, so everyone has plans and stuff. What did you do on the 1st?
    Oh sorry for the hang time, I didn't see that there. Try posting your response on my profile, I'll know about it then. Trust me, I do it all the time.

LOL. You better get enough to cover all of your expenses. Seriously though, HGSS will pwn. I haven't been this excited since the original release of Ruby (in hindsight, I got let down).

What about for the 4th? Are you in America?
    Do I have anything good planned?

Well, I have a HGSS attack plan. It involves me hopping on a plane to Japan, craftily disgiused as a Japanese man's carry-on luggage, and flying to the land of the rising sun on September 12, collecting as many HGSS cartriges as possible, then flying back home.

I will then sell them for great profit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom