Kayi Rowling
Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Major lol at your comment on Guru's fic - the crossed out part mainly =P

Flame Haze told me that he didn't actually start posting Dragon's Roar early enough to get it nominated, so he couldn't have won anyway :x
    Sounds like my motto, lol. I've grown to be a lazy person who doesn't care much. But hey - I'm happy.

Laziness is the ~way of life (for me :p)
    lols, I was kidding. I don't care either ;D

haha, I don't even bother making friends. I just post :eek:
    No worries! I am a pokeshipper and I have elements of shipping in my fic, but since it isnt exclusinvely a shipping fic, i didnt qualify for that category, or so they tell me XD

No worries, good luck with the internship!!!
    No problem! Even though your fics are the only ones in the shipping category, I just want you to know how good they are! You deserve the award!

Anyways, have you voted?
    Don't worry about being a 'wimp', I can totally understand you not liking that situation.

And you definitely don't need to worry about ruining everyone's fun, I'm pretty sure no one will mind. Congratulations on that anyway, very well done.
    I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable with my wall post before, it wasn't meant to be scathing, it was meant to be congratulatory. In fact, at the time, I was the only nominee in the Best Villain category so it would have been hypocritical if it had been!

Anyway, if you want to pull your fics out of the category, I understand, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the one who made you feel uncomfortable and, if I was, I wanted to try and make you feel a bit better about it.
    Hey I voted for your fic in the awards! Just wanted to say how awesome your work is!!
    Not sure whether you're joking or not...

I'll assume you're not, just in case.

In the Bulbagarden Fanfiction Awards, the only two nominees so far in the shipping fic category are both your creations - Kisses and the one where the title includes Cherries or something.

Congratz!
    Awesome! Could u just post your comments on my fic's thread? I will gladly do the same!
    Hey Kayi, love your fic! Just wondering if you would review my fic: POKEMON: The Power Inside, if you get a chance. I'd really appreciate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom