• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
KaylaBaraonda
Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh good, a Gremlin fan.

My favourite part, personally, was when the dude's mom is stabbing them and putting them in blenders and killing the living crap out of them. But that's just me - like in Jurassic Park, the best part is when those damn scaly bastards get shot.

I seriously like Gremlins though. Mog-wais (or whatever they're called) I can live without.
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Speaking as a reluctant night owl... if I couldn't eat after midnight, I'd starve to death. And it's my predisposition to feed my rodents little things throughout the day, because otherwise they howl at me like banshees.
    WHY ARE THEY SO LOUD

So yes. If my pets were Mog'wais, I'd be so screwed.
    KaylaBaraonda
    KaylaBaraonda
    And so was that kid from the gremlin movie
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Billy, I think. If I was him I probably just would have skipped town, lmao. Or tried to, anyway.

But it'd be so fun to stab those things. Oh, so damn fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom