• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Kayumi

1. K

Scariest thing to ever happen to you?

Re: Scary moments in you're life? Knowing me, if I were in that situation I'd probably grab the hardest or most dangerous thing in the room and start trying to kill the person.
  2. K

Scariest thing to ever happen to you?

Re: Scary moments in you're life? I was walking up the stairs and my frenemy(Friend/enemy) Kevin said, "Boo!" and I almost fell down the stairs. Not cool Kevin, not cool. :|
  3. K

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"He's being loud!"
  4. K

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM It looks like my face. Who robbed Justin Beiber?
  5. K

Wazzap. 8D

Welcome to our forum! =D Always remember: Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie! xD
  6. K

Hi

Welcome to Bulbagarden! Whatever you do, Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.
  7. K

Contest Snivy VS. Serperior

Serperior is so pretty! Definite win to me. :)
  8. K

Contest Shaymin vs. Zorua

Shaymin. Fighting bush dominates tiny fox.
  9. K

hi just started here :-) ??

Heh, I need to get used to Bulbagarden too. Last time I was online before this was before the big update, and the formatting was a lot different back then! I hope you feel welcome here! ^.^
  10. K

I'm back, BABY!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try and post regularly from now on. =]
  11. K

I'm back, BABY!

I don't think a alot of people knew me anyways, but I'm back on Bulbagarden after being offline for, like, 5 months or something O.o I've changed a lot since then, so I hope you'll like the new and much more awesome-ified me. I'm eating a purple freezie. Too bad no one cares. I'm gonna...
  12. K

Ampiomach Academy

Kayumi skipped in to where broom Dono and Yuki and Yuko were. "Oh hey guys-" She stopped, eyeing the situation: "Umm, I'm gonna go then..." She left again, muttering something about her life being totally insane.
  13. K

Ampiomach Academy

"I heard," She said to Camille, "The idea scares me. I want my own enchanted broom that looks like me !"
  14. K

Ampiomach Academy

"Oh no!" Kayumi faked being shocked. "Okay, what now?" She whispered.
  15. K

Ampiomach Academy

"Oh, I don't know..." She lied. "Umm, let's check over here." She gestured to near the place where she remembered Envy was hiding.