K
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When Meowth uses the attack "Pay Day" you gain a small amount of money at the end of the battle. I'm not sure how it works out how much you get.
    So you don't want the Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Glameow and Stunky I bred for you anymore? I can't really help you with any of the others sorry :(
    It's a bit unfair, in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum you can dig up unlimited amounts of treasure from the underground tunnels. Some items are worth $5000. HG & SS have no such thing. :(
    Thanks for helping me fill my Pokedex too. :)

If its HeartGold, you get phone numbers by talking to trainers. But I'm not sure how the phone works, I haven't played HG or SS.
    That's right. Unfortunately Mew won't lay eggs. The only legitimate way to get another Mew is from a Nintendo special event.

And I'll be in the wifi room.
    There's a key item that lets you re-match trainers, also you can re-battle the elite four at any time.

If you can catch any of these in the wild:
    Weedle
    Ekans
    Sandshrew
    Seel
    Drowzee
    Tangela
    Natu
    Pineco
    Gligar
    Shuckle

Otherwise I'll trade you the others for random common Pokemon.
    Oh, I read your earlier visitor messages and thought Scizor Technician gave youu those. Well I still have them if you need them.
    Yeah, for some reason Manaphy and Phione produce eggs with a Ditto, but they only produce Phione offspring.
    "dont seem to like each other much" They will produce an egg, it just takes a longer time.

Any Pokemon can reproduce with a Ditto, except for legendaries and male-only species (Tauros, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan). To tell if they cannot breed at all, the man will say "the two prefer to play with other Pokemon".
    Oh ok. I'm seek the other HGSS starters as well. If you have any spare in baby form? Otherwise I don't mind waiting. :)
    Did you get the ones you needed from Scizor? If you'd like to take Drifloon, Riolu and Feebass - Could I please have a Cyndaquil, Caterpie and Teddiursa? Here is my friend code: 1160 6597 7542
    Hey I have your chimchar, turtwig, piplup, glameow and stunky ready, I'll be online for the next few hours so just VM me when you want to trade.
    Hello, Taruto. :) Yes, I am still needing all those ones. If your available to trade today, that would be great. :)
    I have a spare of the following if you still need them:
    Chimchar
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Glameow
    Stunky
    Drifloon
    Riolu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back