Recent content by Kecleon King

1. K

GEN VI: Looking for IV bred Quiet Analytic Magnemites

I'm looking for two IV bred Magnemites, both with the same IVs, Nature, and Ability. HP - 31 Defense - 31 Sp. Attack - 31 Sp. Defense - 31 Speed - As low as you can get it. I would prefer 0 IV, but don't kill yourself over it, as long as it isn't a perfect IV. As for Attack, I don't...
  2. K

GEN VI: Need 31 Defense, and 31 Sp. Atk Dittos

31 Sp. Def and 31 Speed Male Japanese Charmander with an Adamant nature, and a Male Froakie infected with a horrible, horrible case of Pokerus. Both of them. Just give me some random pokemon for the Froakie if we can't trade multiple Pokémon for a single one.
  3. K

GEN VI: Need 31 Defense, and 31 Sp. Atk Dittos

I'm looking specifically for Max Defense IV, and Max Sp. Atk IV Dittos. I also need them specifically in Dusk Balls. At the moment all I need are max IVs Defense and Special Attack.
  4. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING I haven't seen anyone with a Ditto, lol. Seriously, is anyone hiding out there who has one and just doesn't want to be spammed or something? I'll give you some of the higher IV pokemon I get from 'em.
  5. K

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING My Friend Code is: 3239-3883-1222 Trainer Name/ID: 2lame4you 04948 I own Pokémon Y at the moment. My Safari contains Butterfree, Beautifly, and Heracross. I'm really trying to find someone who has a...
  6. K

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I so wish I had recorded it at the time. I found a shiny graveler in one of the earlier games inside a cave. I got it down to what must have been between 1 and 10 health without a False Swipe, and I managed to throw three Ultra Balls at it. Every single Ultra Ball failed, and the Graveler...
  7. K

Team Rocket TRio Problem?

I'm still waiting for the day when they approach Ash in one of their half-brained disguises, and he stares for a moment then walks away realizing it's Team Rocket. If we're talking about stale writing, Ash's gullibility to their crappy costumes is waaaay up there.
  8. K

Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be given a

Re: Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be giv So by 'holiday-themed' you mean you're going to spam the lucky participants with Delibirds? I kid, I kid. It's good to see events like these coming from my favorite pokemon forums.
  9. K

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING I'm not picky, I just want some friends so I can start up my breeding meta-game. My Friend Code is: 3239-3883-1222 Trainer Name/ID: 2lame4you 04948 I own Pokémon Y at the moment. Thanks to Tickker, I found out...
  10. K

Issue connecting to Wi-Fi

It seems to me that this Tech forum isn't widely visited, why was my thread moved to a place where very few would see it? Some help would also be nice, but I'm not sure how likely it is to get something like that at this point. I can't buy a new router, and I still doubt that would fix it, as...
  11. K

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

A whole new world to pimp Ditto out in. I vowed to use that picture by the end of the day.
  12. K

Same here, I've done everything under the sun, ran through all thier suggested fixes on the official site, and ran a sweep of the main computer interface. Nothing works, and nintendo doesn't seem to have an accurate answer for why nothing works.
  13. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Grass Starter Bah! There's so few reptile pokemon, we reptile fans pretty much only get the starters, and one or two new dragons every generation. Bring on more reptiles, I say! I'd also accept this trio, as it contains one dinosaur and two mammals.
  14. K

I really want to get on to grab myself a copy of the Pikachu route. I have a hard time believing that the Wi-Fi Connector is not the culprit. That may only be because it's been a piece of donkey crap to me in the past very frequently. It could very well be an issue with thier server load of a...
Back
Top Bottom