K
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think they only provide the most recent episode on their site. Other than that, it's a lot of clips.

If you want to check out J.G. Quintel's earlier (more adult-themed) work, which features characters that would later be adapted into Regular Show, here; 2 in the AM PM and The Naive Man from Lollieland (skip to about 2m 56s in).

Regular Show is great stuff, though. It's a mid-90s style cartoon with late-80s/early-90s sensibilities.
    Jesus Fucking Christ...

Anyway, don't you think it is a bit of a letdown whenever they advertise upcoming episodes as THE MOST DEVASTATING THING EVAH!!!!? Like, let me be kicked in the gut by surprise. Don't tell me it's coming.
    Well I've got probably 5 or 6 (irl) chums I can discuss House with as a character study and as a drama. So I've tended to miss a lot of the fanwank bullshit.
    I tend to try to avoid wanky fandom (I say while on a site run by the power of fandom). Especially since I'm the type who would go off on them. In the end they are inconsequential, really, so I try to keep that in mind.
    Yeeeeeaaaah... people like that shouldn't be watching hyper-intelligent shows... there is plenty of vapid junk out there to appease these idiots, why they touch a show that isn't about OMG BILLY IS DATING SUE drama is beyond me...
    With Spencer it's just a matter of young teenage girls making the connection that more focusing on Chase = more of the camera focusing on Spencer. You are going to get that crowd when you have someone like him on a popular show.

And yeah, Masters totally makes sense as a character. House has never had to deal with someone this naive. Hell, she is a stubborn naive, and it is fun to watch House school her over and over.
    Well can you blame 'em? I mean, Jessy Spencer is just dreeeeeammmmy.

And yeah, that scene at the end was my favorite Taub scene of the series, along with the moment where he cried alone after Kutner's suicide.

Also; Hitler Taub is hilarious.
    I also dig that Cuddy holds a very realistic view on how love works; "We average each other's misery." Always new House did, obviously, but I like that they decided Cuddy wasn't in it for soap-opera love.

Aslo finally killing Taub's marriage was smart. Maybe a bit later than it should have been, but smart.
    Hello. I would like to ask you something.

I have a banner shop in the Artisan's Gallery, which I have recently closed down until further notice. Since users have been posting requests despite the notice, I was wondering: would it be possible to have the thread locked temporarily? Until I can get my shop back up. I would like to avoid people posting there if I'm unable to take their requests.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Keldora! I posted the Pokédex Project thread a few days ago. Also, I put an idea of how I expect the art trade section might go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom