Recent content by Keldora Dragon

1. K

Notice New Social Groups Owners Needed

I would like to claim the Dethklok Fanclub
  2. K

Introducing The Bulbagarden Board of Appeals

Ok thanks for clearing that all up. And thanks for listening to my input too! The wording is a lot better now. I'm glad users and staff alike are able to review policies together. And I have high hopes that this system will succeed better than the old conduct review board. Besides was that old...
  3. K

Introducing The Bulbagarden Board of Appeals

Are there going to especially be preventative measures taken if a staff member decides to appeal against another staff member? Also my comments on the appeal form- This sounds way too harsh. I think it should be re-worded. "Which staff member is the problem?" should be re-worded to...
  4. K

Upcoming infraction system reform

The rules may look intimidating but they really aren't. The staff is laid back and doesn't hand out infractions like candy. As long as people stay out of trouble and behave civilly there's no need to worry about breaking the rules.
  5. K

In which a Moose makes art for those who want their eyes to bleed

Re: The GDS Moving this to the Shop section. Just make sure to sign up here before posting.
  6. K

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition You can only post your own art. If you want to show people the art in your DA group from others you can just link to the group in general. As long as you don't post other pics than your own in a thread here it's ok to link to your group so people can see...
  7. K

How do you name your Pokemon?

I usually name my Pokemon with whatever name comes to mind. Somewhat to suit their personality and design. I also occasionally name them after characters from shows and such, fitting the characters with a Pokemon they'd best represent. For example I named my Minshao Remy (13 from House) because...
  8. K

Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Re: Bulbagarden!: Season Two I look foward to seeing it! Especially since you said it was long and complex.
  9. K

Sketches Of My Pokemon White Team.

I really like Zeus but the balls of steel are a bit inappropriate. Nothing serious, just be careful with that.
  10. K

My new signature.

Nice! Did you draw Deoxys yourself? I like the blur effect you put on it.
  11. K

Sketches Of My Pokemon White Team.

Those are really cute. I like how expressive they all are, they look like they have a personality of their own.
  12. K

Some Pokemon fanart and fakemon~ Now also with requestable crossbreeds!

Re: Some Pokemon fanart and fakemon~ Wow I have to say I love your choices of medium. Your Fakemon are also fantastic. I'm terrible with traditional art compared to working with Photoshop. And your Fakemon evolutions for exisiting Pokemon look like they could be actual Pokemon. I especially...
  13. K

Rikki's Stuff

That's some amazing stuff you got there. I like your style, it's quite different in a good way. There's no problem with drawing curvy females, especially since many artists draw said females as anorexics. I think I like the Ryuu/Feli one best. I also like the Mandibuzz/Barujina one, as it...
  14. K

First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and White Ve

Re: First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and Whit All you have to do is hit X and the menu will appear on the touch screen. Yeah HGSS did manage the touch screen better but having to hit an extra button isn't game breaking for me. Though I do miss having the...
  15. K

First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and White Ve

Re: First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and Whit What may have been problems for you may have not been problems for Jacob. Just because he chose not to mention those issues you had with B/W doesn't mean the review was all praise. Not everyone writes...
Back
Top Bottom