Recent content by Kelide

1. K

hi to all

Welcome!!
  2. K

Would you prefer Pokemon on smartphones?

I wouldn't mind some mini-games available on Android ((or Apple)) devices but I want the main games to stay on dedicated gaming handhelds. I don't mind carrying around the extra device when I need to...that's what a purse is for!!
  3. K

Mankey salutations

Welcome Resk! I too am working on being able to PM. If you post in the Friend Code sharing thread ((if someone could link that for me, that'd be great!!)), then I'll shoot you a PM when I get you added so you can add me! :)
  4. K

Hi! Guys

Welcome! I just finished watching Indigo League on Netflix and I'm working on the Black and White series now! I hope they add XY soon though.
  5. K

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I would love to see a return to a third game like the older days but I expect we will get another set of sequels. =/
  6. K

Hi! :)

Welcome! Emerald was the second pokemon game I ever played!
  7. K

Hey! I'm Dorothy,

Welcome! I have a 2DS which I got only so I could play X and Y as well!! I don't hate it as much as I expected to. :)
  8. K

Hello

Thanks all! And yeah, I started with that thread and posted my code but I can't PM anyone to have them add me back! lol. Don't worry. I just need a few more posts before the PM feature becomes unlocked. :)
  9. K

Hello

I too am new here. I own all of the DS games and just recently finished X. When I needed more friends for my friend safari my first thought was to join the community here to find those friends. So here I am! I can't send PMs yet because I don't have enough posts so the friending thread is...
  10. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

I just recently finished Pokemon X and I am in need of friends! My username is Kelide My friend code is 5429-8739-0918 Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom