Kelleo
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was like this when I saw the Preview. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
    Me and Emotional want the Cook Off to happen as well and that would be the BEST THING EVER IN A LONG TIME I THINK.
    Hi there Kelleo (^_^)

Isn't it exciting to know that X&Y come out in little less than two months? I can hardly contain myself from excitement XD
    Nice to hear that your vacation was good :D

As for today that sucks hopefully everything smooths itself out : /
    I get both games too XD

I'm on the opposite of you. I beat my White 2 main storyline and I'm currently working on the Pokédex. But on Black 2 I'm still working on the main storyline (^_^)
    That's really nice to hear that your doing okay :D

I have been playing Pokémon Black 2 over the weekend non-stop. Hopefully I finish the game before the release of X&Y :p

It's nice to hear that your enjoying your day off :)
    Yup X&Y sorry for not specifying. I'm going for the weirdly cute Froakie in X and the sassy fox Fennekin in Y :)

I think this Gen has been the one where I really honestly like all of the starters.
    Oh no I still like his form, I just thought they'd maybe rearrange his stats a little like they did with Giratina and Shaymin.
    Nice to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks it would be cool. I just feel that poor Keldy got the short end of the stick when his Resolute Form was nothing more than an appearance changer. But yeah a Winged Keldeo Forme with the Water/Fighting Type plus Levitate would be super cool :)
    Pretty random here LOL, but how would you feel if Keldeo sometime in the future got a Forme where it becomes airborne and got beautiful graceful wings and got the Flying/Fighting Type but only in that forme though or maybe it would still be Water/Fighting but with Levitate. I can't help but to imagine a beautiful graceful Alicorn Keldeo XD
    I will ask harryheart later as I am getting offline for a while, but feel free to message him yourself if he is still around :)
    I did read Chapter 1. :p Though it wasn't really my style to restate for the record.

- If I were to write a stalker character, you gave me an inspiration for something they might do: they would know the shoeprints of the person they stalk
    - So FE5? :D
    - Just standing around as a makeout session is going on simultaneously planning to tear out the throat of anyone who interrupts while planning to blackmail them later.
    - He didn't even pack potions? That's just cray cray, Ike!
    Because I totally haven't forgotten.

- Aether? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
    - Wow Ike, you had a chance for Bandit allies and you go and ruin it. Idiot.
    - Must've been some mad fog of war for Ike not to notice someone sneaking up on him like that
    - Well...if I ever write a creepy-ass stalker character, you have given me some shoeprint-related ideas.
    - Steel Axes in Battle 2? What difficulty is this, anyway? ;P
    - Ranulf. So swag just standing there.
    - Certainly Ike had some spare swords.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom