Kelleo
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I heard. I heard it was because Brawl was dual layered game and some Wiis had trouble reading it. At least they fixed it quick. :)

I question this dude's sanity, seriously: Guy Microwaves 3DS XL & Tries To Sell It On eBay For $2,000 : StickTwiddlers
    Oh yeah I remember the Brawl issue. I never had that problem with mine. Than again I don't play my Wii much, lol.

Wish other companies could follow Nintendo's example. Microsoft was a nightmare! (RRoD) X_X
    Well I phoned nintendo up and they accepted it so all I have is to drop it off at a carrier and I'm done (thank goodness for warranty extensions ^^). They'll even replace my blue with a purple one ( I requested purple). Now that's excellent customer service. ^^

I love it IM3 more than the second and the same as the first one. XD
    Actually it might still be in warranty. I forgot that Nintendo does a 3-month extension if your 3DS is registered to your club Nintendo account.

I saw Iron Man 3 yesterday. :)
    I meant when they do get announced. Sorry if I seem off today. My blue 3DS had just died (top screen won't come on) and it's out of warranty. D:
    I'm actually surprised. Those seem to be the most popular titles now but hey everyone has their own opinion. :)

My neighbor's a/c just went out. I can literately see sparks coming out of it. O_O
    I don't think I ever played a bad Mario, Zelda or Pokemon game. ^^

I never played an Animal Crossing or a Pikmin game.

This was the first PKMN film that didn't focus on Ash and I like that change! xD
    Not to sound biased or anything but I've noticed that Nintendo titles (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc) are always good from my experience. ^^;

It was indeed rushed but still a good movie. I liked how it focused more on Keldeo than Ash. :D
    There might be a sequel coming out next year. :D

I'd like to get both Luigi's Mansion games soon. I've hear nothing but good things about them. ^__^

Nice! Speaking of Keldeo, I saw the movie: Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice. :3
    I loved watching the first 2 and The Avengers so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too. ^^

I got Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. :D
    The class doesn't even pass down to FemMorgan. But you CAN pass the class' abilities down; Special Dance won't help, but Luck +4 can be hilarious if you also give Inigo Armsthrift from Mercenary and push his Luck to or beyond 50.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom