Recent content by Kelleo

1. Kelleo

Tera Raiding Thread!!

Y'all are too late, I actually got some help from someone already. But thanks anyway.
  2. Kelleo

Tera Raiding Thread!!

Has any player actually beaten this 7 star Typhlosion? Because to me it looks fricken impossible. I don't understand at all why GF would make these raids like this. Do young kids and casual players not matter? I don't care about being competitive. I prefer a somewhat easy game, not this BS. I...
  3. Kelleo

BDSP Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl)

Anyone know if there's a way to get Deoxys? There's been no distribution for it in these games and Home won't let me bring one over because I didn't already obtain it. It isn't required to actually "complete" the dex, but I'd like to get one if I can. The empty spot is gonna bug me. That...
  4. Kelleo

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I honestly would like the clothes, but that's good to hear.
  5. Kelleo

Scarlet & Violet Travelog

Hmm, probably Slakoth. I have no idea why GF made it so hard to find in these games when it was never like that in other games it was in. Stupid. Yeah, I have similar reasons. I have some shiny Pokemon in my file too in addition to the complete dex and completed main game and all.
  6. Kelleo

I at last completed my Pokedex last week! I'm waiting to get the DLC until this very dangerous bug I heard about is resolved. Apparently some players are literally losing their entire save files after either connecting to GO or downloading the DLC. I'm not going to connect to GO either for this...
  7. Kelleo

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Wow, does GameFreak do ANY testing on their games at all anymore? The new paradoxes have a Bad Egg bug too that's caused by a player being able to enter the raid without updating the game. Seems every new thing added right now is bugged in some way. :/ I'm just glad none of this has affected me...
  8. Kelleo

Scarlet/Violet DLC

The DLC looks awesome already, but what I'm most excited about is ZEBSTRIKA IS BAAAACK!! YES YES YES. Terapagos is also much cuter than I thought it would be! It's super cute!
  9. Kelleo

I need your help!

I'm looking for Koraidon to complete mine, want to do tradebacks here? I don't want to completely give up my second Miraidon yet because I'd like to register it in Home later too.
  10. Kelleo

Kelleo Artworks

Oh, thanks! I always felt like I struggled a bit with clothing folds, at least sometimes. lol Depends on what outfit I'm drawing. I inspire my style (well, my main style anyway, as I don't use only one) after certain Fire Emblem artists, most notably Senri Kita who did the art for my favorite...
  11. Kelleo

Kelleo Artworks

I finished this several hours ago, but forgot to post it for some reason lol. For Valentine's Day it's Kelli again, this time in her bridesmaid gown for the Link x Zelda wedding! Zelda helps design it just for her. I honestly really like how this turned out too, this was my first attempt at a...
  12. Kelleo

Miraidon and Koraidon Trades

'Tis okay, I'm sure we'll both get one soon enough. Not like nobody on this site is playing Scarlet after all. lol
  13. Kelleo

Miraidon and Koraidon Trades

Would anyone like to do a Miraidon/Koraidon tradeback? Koraidon is all I need to complete my Pokedex at this point, and I'm looking for a Scarlet player to do a tradeback with. I'm not ready to give up my second Miraidon completely yet because I want to register it in Home when we're able to do...
  14. Kelleo

Okay, let's see if we can set up a trade sometime. Once I do finally complete this Pokedex and get the Shiny Charm, I want to shiny hunt a bit! I'd like to make my first target one of my absolute favorite shinies that I've for some reason never hunted before, and that's Seviper. NEON SNAKE FTW.
  15. Kelleo

Did you not read my post? It's exclusive to Scarlet and I play Violet.
Back
Top Bottom