• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Kelleo

1. Kelleo

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I'm lv. 12 now which means Great Balls! :D I also evolved a Zubat to Golbat at last. I need a few more Exeggcute and Paras before I can evolve them as well.
  2. Kelleo

Favorite starter trio?

Sinnoh, because I love Infernape and Empoleon is really cool too. Torterra isn't bad. Infernape is my top favorite out of any of the starters, evolutionary forms included.
  3. Kelleo

GO Eggs in GO!

My 10 km egg hatched into DRATINI! Almost gave me enough candies to evolve it too. I'll need to hatch one more. Or catch one if it's even possible anymore. I heard the Dratini nests got removed in an update.
  4. Kelleo

I've finally reached lv. 10 and double digits! Evolved a Spearow into Fearow and hatched another Geodude. lol I also got Clefairy. Oh, but a fricken Magikarp ran from me the other day. ._. How does a floppy fish even do that?
  5. Kelleo

GO Eggs in GO!

I've hatched a few eggs! They all gave me Pokemon I already had, but it wasn't all bad. I got enough candies to evolve a male Nidoran into Nidorino. :P I have a 10 km egg in an incubator though, so hopefully this will finally be a Pokemon I don't have!
  6. Kelleo

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

My strongest now is my new Flareon, at 620 CP. I evolved it from an Eevee earlier today. :P
  7. Kelleo

I was finally able to evolve a Venonat and Caterpie, as well as an Eevee into Flareon! I also caught Jigglypuff and Psyduck. Today was just my lucky day, I guess.^^ I'm lv. 9 now.
  8. Kelleo

@Bird Mom PikiPearl; Ah, awesome, I actually don't have a lot of those and I do really want more Ponyta candies for the Ponyta I already caught! I just picked up a 2 km egg while out with my parents earlier. Hope it's not Pidgey or Rattata... >_<
  9. Kelleo

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Er, yeah, those leaked typings sound totally fake. Unless they're supposed to be the typings of those different forms mentioned earlier in the leak? That would make a lot more sense. Even though Ghost would fit Ninetales a lot more than Fairy. :/ (hello, a lot of Ghost type moves in its...
  10. Kelleo

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

Wow, you guys have such super strong Pokemon while my strongest out of any of the ones I have is a 404 CP Pidgeot. xP I trained it up from a simple Pidgey tho! The strongest I've caught in the wild though, is my 233 CP Ponyta!
  11. Kelleo

I've gotten 31 different Pokemon so far, and seen 32 (the one I missed was a Staryu). I just visited two Pokestops and I got my first egg! My strongest Pokemon so far are a Pidgeot who's over 400 CP now, a Jolteon over 300, and a Ponyta that I recently got that's over 200. I was so glad to...
  12. Kelleo

GO Which team did you side with?

Mystic, because blue and Articuno rock. ^^ Though I also really like Moltres. My town doesn't seem to be dominated by any one team, I've seen gyms of each color.
  13. Kelleo

So I'm an artist too!

Yeah, I know, but I notice that stuff I posted awhile ago are only getting commented on while the brand new stuff I just posted don't get anything. Until they become stuff I posted awhile ago. But oh well, at least I get comments at all, right? xP Yeah, I can see the Dedenne vibe myself, and...
  14. Kelleo

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Admittedly it's possible I'll return at some point given my track record for leaving forums or sections of forums (meaning, there are very few instances where I've actually left permanently), but I highly doubt it'll be any time soon, sorry to say. Note though, I may still post in here on...
  15. Kelleo

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Fair enough. But I won't continue this period, because I feel like we wouldn't get anywhere. I have no idea what you're talking about on a number of things in this post, and it won't be worth it in the end to figure it out because I know we just won't agree. So yeah, fair enough. And with...