• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Kendrick

1. K

Hello!

Hey! Hope you have a great time here!
  2. K

How much do you care for stats?

It depends on what I'm doing with the pokemon; if it's in-game, like going through and getting badges, I'll use almost anything. If it's competitive battling, I use pokemon with stats high enough to be able to last. Like in competitive battling, I wouldn't use a luvdisc or a spinda. Since...
  3. K

Thanks, everyone! :)

Thanks, everyone! :)
  4. K

Thanks for the aron!

Thanks for the aron!
  5. K

Ok, I'm ready for the trade.

Ok, I'm ready for the trade.
  6. K

Post your Trainer Information (Name, Gender, ID, SID)

Platinum Zephyr (M) ID: 12345 Lol, this is not a joke. Yes, my trainer ID is as simple as it can get. :)
  7. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Is there any way to find your SID without randomly finding a shiny, or chaining 4-8 shinies? I want to start RNG'ing but I can't because I haven't found a shiny on my game yet.
  8. K

Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

Re: Best Looking Shiny Pokemon I would have to say Umbreon because of the blue markings, Ninetails because of the silver fur, and rapidash because of the blue flames. I can't decide between those three. XD
  9. K

My Introduction to Bulbagarden Forums

Hello, fellow Bulbagarden members! My elder brother, Brent, suggested I make an account here, so I did. This is my first time here, but I guess you could say that I have a little battle experience when it comes to Pokemon competitive battling. If you don't already know Brent, he's a pretty...