K
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just restarted my HG yesterday xD I plan on playing some today. I'd like to restart Platinum, but I can't. Everything is on that game, and things are set up nicely. Oh well :p
    Whoa, in over a decade? We can fix that. Try PO ^^ It can get super addicting.
    So, I think my F.C. changed since I'm using a different DS with my Diamond. And it's not letting me connect to Wi-Fi right now. I'm working on it, but I don't know when it will be fixed. I'll let you know when I'm connected again.
    Ahh, well, it's a bit difficult to explain :sweatlol: Not to mention, the explanation will differ depending on what you're doing and which game you're using.
    RNG can be used for just about anything.

Breeding: IV's, Nature, Shiny.
    You can use RNG to catch flawless (or near flawless) random encounter Pokemon, you can use it to make legendary Pokemon shiny (and get them flawless and a good nature), etc. etc. etc.
    You can even RNG Wondercard Pokemon.

The simplest RNG is Platinum shiny Pokemon RNG. Check it out here. It's not as hard as it looks xD
    UT = Untouched. Used to say the Pokemon has never been leveled, ev'd, or anything.
    RNG is Random Number Generator. To RNG is to abuse the system to get what you want. Some people say it's cheating, but I say they're just jealous. RNGing does not use an external device, only knowledge of how the system works, and how to make it work in your favor.
    And it'll look even better when it's evolved \>o</
    How about now? It's better now. I may not be free later, or something.
    I'll probably be home a little after 4. But that's really odd, why didn't I see you there even after I added your FC? Do you have my FC registered?
    4426-1683-1253.
    A link? :eek:

Well, I added you, but I still don't see you. We may have to pick this up tomorrow, if I don't see you within the next 3 minutes. I have to sleep, cause I need to get up in a few hours ;_;
    Sorry 'bout that.
    By the way, I had to change the Ponyta's name to "Rapidash" because it originally had a nickname. Had I changed it back to "Pontya" it would've forever stayed that way, even after it evolved.
    I'm free to trade now :)

edit:

Well, it seems you're idling, so I'm going to go for a while ^^;
    I'll vm if I see you on when I return.
    That is a bit hard to explain. But I may have to get a 3DS one of these days, as the new Kingdom Hearts is going to be released on 3DS. That sucks so much! They should've just opted for another PSP release, or at least a Vita! But a 3DS? Srsly?

You need to job hunting, sir. Or become an entrepreneur.

Ahaha, you sign-off when I sign on xD We'll probably be able to catch each other later tonight :p
    Don't forget, you need to bring six crappy Pokemon. I won't accept good stuff.
    Do thinks pop out at you, like in a 3d movie? And if they don't, exactly what do they add in terms of player experience? That's something I can't quite understand.

Yeah, that sucks. Call in sick? xD

Oh, and the next time I catch you online, we should trade ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom