Recent content by ketchummaple

1. K

Advanceshipping General Discussion

It's been a long time since I posted, but anyhoo, welcome to the Advanceshipping thread, @Advanceshippingx. You will have a great time here. ^ I have to agree not many authors get that many reviews, but I suggest go to these: LuciferIX, Midnightmoon602, Aestivate, S. Muffin, Wingsofrain...
  2. K

I would like to see May at the end of the tournament saying that she couldn't see the whole thing but was happy he made top 4 (a thought) but he would be very happy to see her come back. but I would like to see them have a nice talk about the adventures they had, Iris would probably be confused...
  3. K

the Pearlshipping part is not a real hint, it's just the obvious anime cameoo every season, and I would want May to come back but, I would want to see her with Dawn. Iris, would ask them questions about how Ash would be so immature, Dawn would prretty much agree, but May would reply with a smile...
  4. K

congratulations winners, and since the next contest is starting I might join! WHOPPIE!!
  5. K

@Aeroex and @ProngedDread837- thank you so much!! :) What was the shippiest movie besides movie 9? I agree with @Aeroex it would be the Lucario and the mystery of Mew, since may became protective at the scene of Ash and Lucario, and the time flower too. But there's a episode movie thingy, about...
  6. K

Hey guys!! I'm back, It's been a long week for me but I can finally sit and reply!! @Aeroex- awesome banner!! @Princess of Hoenn- what's not to like in you're story! everything was magnificent. Time for a new topic! but my head isn't working well right now, here's the first thing that popped in...
  7. K

@princess of hoenn you're new fanfic was very nice. sorry for the delay guys had a hard week. Would Ash repeat a region to travel with May again? I would want that to happen. There's no reason why not, and besides they haven't seen each other for 2 years, they would want to (my P.O.V). What...
  8. K

I didn't have much time to catch up so sorry. hehehhe XD If Ash and May got married, what will they do after that? Continue their dreams? Raise their child? I would want to see them raise a child and just have fun with their lives.
  9. K

I am a huge fan of you're fanfic and you did great in that new one! I can't believe that almost every person in fanfic is here, I wish LuciferIX was here he's my inspiration. And yeah I'm a fan"boy". Heheh
  10. K

Thank you. I needed that. I'm planning on putting that on my fanfiction also, I am planning a new story.
  11. K

Nice story. I would choose a movie. but movie's do not continue the story. but dedicated to AS of course now, on with the story!! What would you prefer making a movie about AS or an episode about AS. What would your plot be? And why? When Ash comes home from the Unova league he finds himself...
  12. K

How different do you think Ash and May's relationship would be if they traveled alone? Well they would soon get together and know each other like bestfriends, and become a couple. Hey guys this topic has been in my head for a while. What would you prefer making a movie about AS or an episode...
  13. K

^^ lol I agree I like that story better than mine! XD
  14. K

If you'd have a chance to go to the pokemon world would it be a reason to get Ash and May? I would go and beat Cynthia first then, I'll set them up and go back. Simple. :)
  15. K

gee things aaare getting more strick here anyway since the movie topic is not allowed here's a new one. If you'd have a chance to go to the pokemon world would it be a reason to get Ash and May?
Back
Top Bottom