Recent content by kevinpmcadams

1. K

GEN VI: Need Chansey

looking for a chansey preferably a female please let me know if you gave one and let me know what you would like.
  2. K

GEN VI: Need pokemon with spore

I need any pokemon with the move spore its IVS and EVs are unimportant please feel free to let me know I have leftover 5IV huge power bellyjet azurmarills left. And also 5 IV Tough Claws Barnicles leftovers perfect for breeding. Please add me then private message me thank you for your time...
  3. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING FC 3153-5405-8491 Seen pm me if you add me will add all.
  4. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING hey man I added you. add me 3153-5405-8491
  5. K

New Member looking for Friend Codes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to pokemon X but used to play older pokemon competitively looking to meet people and add friend codes for friend safari and to build a trade/ battle network. I wish everyone the best of luck and I will be an active player who is open for advice from experienced...
Back
Top Bottom