Recent content by Kevzo8

1. Kevzo8

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Do we have the complete table of new mons and gmax?
  2. Kevzo8

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I wonder if there's any leak that called galarian ponyta's psychic typing. That's really a bit of a surprise for everyone
  3. Kevzo8

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

oh i see. so is it really limited to 8 characters? draco meteor has more characters :( how to enter?
  4. Kevzo8

How can we get an idea for the name of the new move ? Is there specific animation or design?
  5. Kevzo8

SwSh Armored Pokemon?

Has anyone seen this? Apparently there’s a new forme coming for mewtwo in Pokémon Go with code named mewtwo-a. Pokémon Go, being a mobile game, is easily datamined with leak like Meltan before. People are saying it pertaines to Armored Mewtwo. What do u think?
  6. Kevzo8

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

i'd like to see theme gyms someday that aren't limited to typing eg. bird gym (blaziken, empoleon, decidueye, etc.) i'm not sure if it's gonna happen this gen tho.. unless the supposed "grass" gym is "nature" gym instead like a team of forest dwelling mon eg. scolipede, leavanny, trevenant, etc.
  7. Kevzo8

well this is basically a speculation thread to anything sword/shield related so it's just fair to speculate about it. that's why there's an "if" in most posts here i guess. otherwise it will be called "confirmed info discussion thread" or something if we're only limited to discuss the scarce...
  8. Kevzo8

well if they do make a 3rd version, i'd like to see a joint 3rd version for the 2 gens that didn't have "3rd version". especially since they seem to share some real world counterparts like the anglo-french war. perhaps Pokémon XSword and YShield? just a wishful thinking.
  9. Kevzo8

SwSh Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

i'm guessing the player characters would be named Ares and Athena, god and goddess of war. We got god of sun and goddess of moon in SM, and in XY there's calm and serene, and SwSh seems to have the XY's peace opposite theme, which is war.
  10. Kevzo8

i'd say siebold for the color scheme (blue/yellow/white) and exotic chief theme i guess. or lana for being young and naive and some color scheme as well.
  11. Kevzo8

rowlit's vids are quite interesting tho, they're good conversation starter. verlis is just plain annoying and disrespectful to other poketubers. i find his leak covers worth watching and some might happen to be true that i don't find anywhere in the forums. at least he's a good archive
  12. Kevzo8

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I just want gamefreak to explore more new type combinations like they did last few generations which they admitted themselves. I think type combinations are essential to spark idea for them to create new interesting mons.
  13. Kevzo8

SwSh Loch Ness lake in Galar? (Speculation)

I'd definitely love a mega ice/dragon Lapras to add to my addition to my Ice team being an ice trainer myself. Hope it really happens and hope they don't scrap megas this gen.
  14. Kevzo8

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

This is my gym speculation. it's really hard since there seems to be a very few major location yet they managed to do it well in Kalos. Tho in Galar we got hint with the stadiums but there are only 6 that are obvious. Since there's a quite big gap between the player's house ad the next major...
  15. Kevzo8

Pokemon Champion and Elite Four Speculation

I miss seeing a champion with type theme so I hope they return. there's dragon, steel, water only in the previous gens. I don't mind seeing fairy champion. Also a female, since we had a male last time and we only have 3 female champs vs the 6 male we already have. The elite four could be...
Back
Top Bottom