K
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha nah its totally cool :)
    Yeah im considering breaking up with her over it :O
    no im kidding haha XD be pretty harsh after like a year just to break after with her because she doesnt like pokemon.
    No, I didn't know. XD

I HAD a gameboy but my mom sold it, (for chain of memories, right?) and we have a PS2 at our cousins I think, and we have a PS3 (for birth by sleep) But no one else in the family has any idea what KH is. XD
    Wow. :D

I wish I could say the same, but I just recently became a KH fan. XD (sort of) I don't play the games but I really REALLY REALLY REALLY really REALLY REALLY really want to. XD
    Hey you wouldnt happen to have a pokemon with Pokerus i could borrow? ive been trying to get it for a while now
    My favourite town was Mauville?? if thats how you spell it, i used to just bike around the daycare fighting all the trainers; good times haha :p
    MS PAINT. I choose my colors accordingly. If what I'm doing requires a specific pokemon's colors, I use them directly. Otherwise, I get them on my own. For my avatar however, I decided to use the colors of 7 different pokemon.
    You're welcome :)
    I think so too. Are you playing HGSS? I like the way he's HUGE when he follows you XD
    They should be. The both pass Legal.exe and the eyeball test. The only odd thing is the HGSS one was caught in a Normal Pokeball, which is just unlikely, not impossible. If you want to be safe, go with the brave one from Emerald. I have heard from multiple sources that RNGing in Emerald is very simple, so I do not doubt its legitimacy.
    I only have shiny ones D:
    Wait, no, that's the wrong face
    :D
    That's better. I have a brave one from Emerald (lv70), and a quiet one from HGSS (lv50). Which would you like?
    Sure! I'm mostly looking for GBA ones (they don't have Classic Ribbons so I am able to clone them), but even if yours is SMR2010 or Gamestop, that's cool too. Jolly is one of the best natures for Jirachi :D

What did you want for it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom