Recent content by KidBeano

1. KidBeano

Mafia Fire Emblem Protagonist Mafia! Endgame: Well That Was Unexpected.(Town Wins... I Guess)

I'll join this if it's still being done! :)
  2. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm not familiar with any of the current franchises taking signups haha. Still, that sometimes makes it even more fun. Although, trust me to come back just as the Doctor Who mafia finishes! And I don't know ;_; I've not spoken to him since I've last been on Bulbagarden. Breaks mah li'l heart...
  3. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

*walks out of the shadows* Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to play some mafia. :3 Hi, people who may possibly remember me, and greetings those who don't.
  4. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

We are weird at the URPG.
  5. KidBeano

Mafia Animal Crossing: New War-ENDGAME:MAFIA WINS

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Day 3: Things Get Bad I thought I'd posted but apparently not. I basically said that every reasoning Dark's put up so far has been flawed - as Momoka pointed out, Gengar dying after she questioned him is not scummy. I say between Momoka and Dark, we probably have a...
  6. KidBeano

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Day 2: Still Nothing I think it's odd that none of the mafia posted in the QT at all. Maybe they know something we don't which would make them cautious about posting, such as the presence of a spy, perhaps? Anyway, Dark Kyriaki's reasoning is flawed. The process of...
  7. KidBeano

Re: Animal Crossing: New War Vote: No Lynch Because I always do.
  8. KidBeano

Re: Animal Crossing: New War Sorry, for some reason I thought I had! Confirming now. Also, the win condition you just posted for the mafia doesn't make sense. The mafia automatically win in any game when they equal the town, because the town can no longer force a majority lynch on them. It's...
  9. KidBeano

Re: Animal Crossing: New War I'll play, seems like a nice mafia to ease me back into things :)
  10. KidBeano

What do the two Pokemon above have in common?

Both were introduced in Johto. Mamoswine.
  11. KidBeano

Playing and Hosting Guides Survey

Bear in mind I'm not familiar with the current guides, so I might say stuff that's already in one or the other. 1. What would you like to see in the revamped Hosting Guide? First things first should be Dos and Don'ts. Do feel free to ask a mod if a situation arises and you're not sure what...
  12. KidBeano

PichuBoy's Singing Thing

Double whammy, woah! It's A Beautiful Day - Michael Bublé aaaaand a video for my "Cups" cover.
  13. KidBeano

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread I don't know if I'm just thinking too much into this, but to me, it wouldn't make sense for this person to be receiving leak information in English, unless he's getting information from the Japanese-English translators, or something. I don't know what the...
  14. KidBeano

PichuBoy's Singing Thing

Cups (You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone) - Pitch Perfect Went a little crazy arranging this one, pretty proud of it :D
  15. KidBeano

Mafia Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 5- 13/04/13 Heehee, see Mijz, I said Cassandra might be in it! :3 Great job everyone, and commiserations to the mafia. Considering CrackFox caught 3 of you with her role, I'd say you were very unlucky. If we'd have lost CF quite early, it could have been a very...
Back
Top Bottom