• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by kidburla

1. K

Liberty Garden roof

This is probably a stupid question, but on the roof of the brown-coloured building (?) to the right of the Liberty Garden lighthouse, you can see some stairs going down. (I am playing White Version.) Is there any way to get up there or to access those stairs? It's not like Game Freak to put such...
  2. K

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Hi, Litten appeared in SM001 (near the beginning when Ash ran over it while running) but it's not listed in either the "Debuts" or "Pokemon" lists for the episode....I'd fix this myself but obviously can't due to the lockdown....
  3. K

Review S19 EP04: A Fiery Rite of Passage!

Has this error been "retro-fixed"?? I couldn't find this error when I watched the episode today on Pokémon TV. (Litleo gets to the top of the mountain where the food is) Clemont: Of course! Litleo's been looking for food! It's being independent! That's why it's looking for food on its own. Ash...
  4. K

Preview XY120: Eisetsu Gym Battle! Battlefield of Ice!!

Do you think Bergmite will debut in this episode? Or only Avalugg? I only ask because apparently Bergmite are often seen on the back of the "aircraft carrier" Avalugg. If Bergmite does appear then I think that will mark all Gen6 pokémon having appeared in an episode or movie (except Volcanion...
  5. K

johto journeys dvds?

hmm seems quite unusual that a wiki with such a wide userbase would have so many mistakes, but maybe Kenji-girl disagrees with you on this issue and that's why it hasn't been fixed ;-)
  6. K

johto journeys dvds?

By fan sites, do you include bulbagarden in that? If I type in "season 6" into the search box on Bulbapedia, I get redirected to the page for Pokemon: Advanced which says it is "considered the sixth season of the entire Pokémon series by U.S. broadcasters." This led me to think that season 6...
  7. K

johto journeys dvds?

thanks, that's pretty insane - I didn't know the Pokemon.com website lists e.g. AG001 as just season 6 episode 13... it seems that later seasons are in line with what you might expect though. Like I said, I'll have to buy seasons 3-6 on AUS, then switch back to the USA ones from season 7.
  8. K

johto journeys dvds?

Thanks, admittedly I was wondering about this, as AUS season 3 said it contained 52 episodes (but US season 3 only contains 41 episodes total) and there is a mention of the Orange Islands in the description. Okay so from what you've said it sounds like the following episodes are in each box...
  9. K

johto journeys dvds?

Thanks guys, I do have a multi region anyway as I live in the UK and so need one even to play the US boxsets! PS: found it on ezyDVD (I have ordered aussie dvds from them before) but "Due to the severe flooding in Queensland, Australia, the supplier of this title has been evacuated and thus...
  10. K

johto journeys dvds?

Hi, does anyone know where I can get hold of the DVDs for Pokemon: The Johto Journeys? (i.e. EP117-EP155) I have been watching the anime from the beginning (I hadn't seen any of it before) and will shortly be coming to the end of season 2 (Orange Islands) - so I was looking to buy the first DVDs...
  11. K

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

I'm quite new to SoulSilver...the Johto Safari Zone is accessible before the National Dex right? How come then that Pokemon not in the Johto Dex (e.g. Riolu) are listed as appearing in the Johto Safari Zone?
  12. K

Celebi travels through time, around globe: More in-store distributions announced

Can't believe there isn't an event for the UK, especially as the Crown Beasts even is currently running in the UK. I really really want Celebi - they seem to only release it every few years.... Just need this one, Deoxys and Darkrai and then my 100% legit Pokedex will be complete!!! (what's...
  13. K

Apparently after 20 battles, they level up again... (71-75 after 10 battles, 81-85 after 20 battles) but I'll keep battling a few more times and then see if that makes a difference.
  14. K

Does anyone know if there are possibly some extra requirements to increasing Barry's Pokemon levels in Platinum Version? In the article on Barry it says you have to defeat the Elite Four 10 times and then Barry's Pokemon levels will go up by 10, but I've been counting and I've defeated them at...
  15. K

When you login to WFC, how does it tell which region you're in? Is it only based on the game version or does it check which physical location the WiFi network is based in? I'm going to China soon and I really don't want to miss the crown beast WiFi events...hoping to not miss the UK Celebi event...
Back
Top Bottom