K
Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah well.
    On that quiz question, by my logic, they would have equal chances because they are both "special",and both pokemon that would logically appear in a firey mountain place.
    ohhhh. That explains so much. All 15 of the pokemon are rolled for ahead of time? So, does that mean that... Okay, you lost me.
    Oops, I meant ranger. *edits*

Anyways, this question on the quiz doesn't make any sense, and I cannot find any info anywhere to clear it up.

"Using the Special Map, you lead the trainer into a cave in Mt. Deckbi. Do Arcanine and Probopass have the same odds of appearing? (Explain Why) Assume that both Pokemon are already in the Ranger's Encounters List."

Firstly, I swear I read that the Sp. Map was no longer in use. Second; what's the "Ranger's Encounter List"? If it is what the trainer has encountered that go-thru, then what does that have to do with it? Third, what are those numbers for after the pokemon? Because both pokes are in "special", but Probopass is (1), and Arcanine (6).
    edited, and yeah i was going for the whole redemption angle, but i think i figured out the next chapter of my Babel Story in the process!
    Hi! I replied to your thread about the Pokemon marathon on Saturday. ^^

I'm really excited for the marathon, myself!!! And it's nice to meet you, by the way. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom