K
Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• there's nothing really wrong with that you know, there are a lot of epsiodes one of them is bound to be similar once in awhile, but theres a simple fix: add someone dieing (on screen), or say boobs lol
    Nope, the Underground is just pay the fee and wait for someone to roll it, you can rp if you want, but i don't think it really helps the random roll :( but i just had a wakky idea that turned into a story, but my SWC is goign to be another deviation from my babel boy story, this time instead of him in the future (which was the NWC), its before he starts his journey, gives more info about his home in Hoenn, hopefully i can finish it by next week
    sounds good! i've been working on my swc, but i had the idea to create an underground story, really simple but i'd use it for the underground run
    hey i can give you 2 lucky eggs i posted in your thread as you can see im asking for nothing special in particular and im not picky with their nature gender or whatever
    Actually, I asked for an AIM battle, 'cause the rules state that I can only have one forum battle (or at least as far as I've seen). If you have an AIM, I'd be glad to battle though. ^^
    Hey, caught your reply in the Discussions thread. Good to see another BMG Ranger!

At some point in time, do you reckon you'd be able to jump onto AIM to witness a capture roll?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom