K
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhh, I was gunna wait for you to go first, but I don't mind going first if you want me to. Either way, I'm sorry, but I'm not posting until roughly 48 hours from now ;-;
    Sheeeee is beast. I adore Batou, too. ...And Togusa. AND THE TACHIKOMA. Yeah. My favorite anime character will probably remain Hiruma (from Eyeshield 21) forever and always, though.
    ok, I accidentally double posted in my NP thread. I fixed it now. Sorry if there was any confusion
    I didn't do it(my avatar). But a good friend of mine did. You should go VM him, he goes by the username Kumo in this forum. He does these in PhotoShop ;D
    My sprite shop is down atm, but I could do a rquest for you. My avatar? It's not a sprite..
    Alright, after I am done with Even's grade, I'll claim your story. For some reason, I'm really getting into this grading-thing xD
    Thanks! That sounds great! I went ahead and bought one hyperball and 2 superpotions. I am just waiting on this to get approved, and then we can start if that is fine with you. Thanks again! =)
    Hmm, do you want Dark Yesterdays graded now, or do you want to wait until after the SWC is over? And btw, congrats on getting to the final round!
    tough, get it done =P joking of course, urpg shouldn't go before school work. I hope the essay goes well
    yeah, but there were like another 2 missions after it, @nd the last one I think I got an E... I just got the 500 kills with like half a second to go.
    Mine is KaiooofShu. I seem to have problems with battles with other people as it disconnects me, but that was in the closed beta, so i dunno about the open beta ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom