• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by KidWithTheGoldenArmaldo

1. K

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

How do I get more beans to feed my Pokemon in Refresh? I got some once after buying a drink from the Cafe in the Pokemon Center, but I haven't been able to get anymore since.
  2. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Anyone know how I can get a Dawn Stone in Omega Ruby? My Pokemon are around level 40, and I really want to evolve Kirlia into a Gallade. Thanks!
  3. K

Things We Want in Sun/Moon, but Definitly Won't Get!

Running your own gym. Each day, you go to your gym and there's a new set of trainers waiting to challenge you.
  4. K

GEN VI: Looking for Fennekin, other starters

I have a Fennekin that I can give you if you have a Chespin.
  5. K

SPOILERS: XY Travelog!

Played in the Battle Spot today. After losing a few matches, I was about to get my first win when the other player disconnected. That sucks. It's still a win in my book though. :p
  6. K

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thanks. I guess I'll have to keep trying.
  7. K

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I just got X yesterday and was able to create a Game Sync ID to use on the Global Link. But now, I can't sync because everytime I try to use Game Sync, I get an error message saying "Game Sync ended because the server is busy. Please try again...
  8. K

Well, I'm glad to hear things are going well. I haven't gotten X/Y yet. I plan to pick it up in...

Well, I'm glad to hear things are going well. I haven't gotten X/Y yet. I plan to pick it up in a couple of weeks when I have some extra money. Don't even have a 3DS yet. -_- How are you liking it? We have to swap friends codes at some point.
  9. K

Everything's been pretty good. I haven't been active lately either. I post something every now...

Everything's been pretty good. I haven't been active lately either. I post something every now and then, but not much. How's married life?
  10. K

It's crazy. Something told me to get on Bulbagarden today, and it turns out it's your birthday...

It's crazy. Something told me to get on Bulbagarden today, and it turns out it's your birthday, so Happy Birthday!
  11. K

Pokemon Bank

I've been asking for something like this for a while now, but I never thought they'd charge for it. I'm excited about the ability to bulk transfer and only needing 1 3DS. I may just complete my Pokedex this time around.
  12. K

Re-challengable Trainers/Exp. Grinding

It would be awesome if all trainers had a timer for when they would be available for battle again, but you had to initiate it. It would make leveling Pokemon a lot easier.
  13. K

Theme for this Generation

I'm thinking maybe something to do with order and chaos since X and Y could be considered variables. Maybe the evil gang for this generation wants to throw the world into some state of anarchy.
  14. K

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Speculating and getting excited for thing that most likely won't happen. I remember reading about people last generation (and I'll admit that I was one of them) who were excited about the possibility of a new type, co-op, or whatever other crazy thing we thought GF would be adding, only for it...
  15. K

Trainer Customization

I personally would love the ability to customize my trainer. When I play the game, I don't play as an observer outside of the window looking in. Pokemon has always been one of those games that absorb you into the world to the point where you almost feel like you're actually there (emphasis on...