Recent content by KidWithTheGoldenArmaldo

1. K

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

How do I get more beans to feed my Pokemon in Refresh? I got some once after buying a drink from the Cafe in the Pokemon Center, but I haven't been able to get anymore since.
  2. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Anyone know how I can get a Dawn Stone in Omega Ruby? My Pokemon are around level 40, and I really want to evolve Kirlia into a Gallade. Thanks!
  3. K

Things We Want in Sun/Moon, but Definitly Won't Get!

Running your own gym. Each day, you go to your gym and there's a new set of trainers waiting to challenge you.
  4. K

GEN VI: Looking for Fennekin, other starters

I have a Fennekin that I can give you if you have a Chespin.
  5. K

XY Travelog!

Played in the Battle Spot today. After losing a few matches, I was about to get my first win when the other player disconnected. That sucks. It's still a win in my book though. :p
  6. K

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thanks. I guess I'll have to keep trying.
  7. K

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I just got X yesterday and was able to create a Game Sync ID to use on the Global Link. But now, I can't sync because everytime I try to use Game Sync, I get an error message saying "Game Sync ended because the server is busy. Please try again...
  8. K

Pokemon Bank

I've been asking for something like this for a while now, but I never thought they'd charge for it. I'm excited about the ability to bulk transfer and only needing 1 3DS. I may just complete my Pokedex this time around.
  9. K

Re-challengable Trainers/Exp. Grinding

It would be awesome if all trainers had a timer for when they would be available for battle again, but you had to initiate it. It would make leveling Pokemon a lot easier.
  10. K

Theme for this Generation

I'm thinking maybe something to do with order and chaos since X and Y could be considered variables. Maybe the evil gang for this generation wants to throw the world into some state of anarchy.
  11. K

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Speculating and getting excited for thing that most likely won't happen. I remember reading about people last generation (and I'll admit that I was one of them) who were excited about the possibility of a new type, co-op, or whatever other crazy thing we thought GF would be adding, only for it...
  12. K

Trainer Customization

I personally would love the ability to customize my trainer. When I play the game, I don't play as an observer outside of the window looking in. Pokemon has always been one of those games that absorb you into the world to the point where you almost feel like you're actually there (emphasis on...
  13. K

Only for 3DS?

Think of it this way, you have until October to save up for one, and they've gotten a decent price drop since they first released. I don't have one either, but I plan to have one by October. Just for the record, I would have been upset if GF had made the previous games 3DS only. I was kind of...
  14. K

How did you get into pokemon?

I saw the anime commercial one day on Fox Kids and thought, this looks really cool. It used to come on every weekday at 2:30 here. Which was about 15 minutes after I got out of school. I would always run home from school (which took about 30 minutes) just to catch the last half of the show...
  15. K

What do you want in Gen 6?

It's the same way with me. I like to play MMOs and the character creation level is what makes or breaks whether or not I'll even look at the game.
Back
Top Bottom