K
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there. I hope you're feeling better now :D

Are you able to trade now? All I need is TM 10 Hidden Power, but if you can't trade now that's fine.

Edit: You got offline xD Have a nice day :]
    Hey, please, do NOT commit suicide! You're too young to give up your life now just because one girl broke up with you! Do your parents know about this? Please, don't do it! There are tons of other girls out there, and your previous girl friend that broke up with you is the one who should be sad. It's her loss for breaking up with you, not yours. Please, don't do it D:
    Seriously, you need help. Suicide is just a way to run away from your problems. People here care about you. You don't need to end it because you have a few bad days...it will get better. I promise. Please, don't do anything too drastic. =(
    Not again...ANOTHER member saying they are going to commit suicide? I thought the RM thread had enough with Milkapoke. You know why the previous RM threads ended? V 5 and 6 were ended because people were talking about suicide and getting all deppressed...I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!
    If you're honestly having suicidal thoughts, you should seek professional help. Committing suicide is never the answer.
    I already replied in your offering thread, but just wanted to tell you: I hope you feel well soon. Do anything that makes you feel better as long as it's not too crazy.
    For example, I stuff myself with my favorite food (junk food included, ha) when I am feel like being hit with a ton of bricks...; For your laughs, that's how I got so plump LOL ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom