K
Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations! You've won your choice of a copy of Black or White as a result of your guess in the Speculation Contest!
    :O

Read your comment in the "Preordering the Japan games" thread.

How come you're not excited?? I was seriously shocked when I read that, you've been translating after all. D:
    Joe's arrogance once again showed its ugly face. The webmaster of Pokesafari(not 100% of the name)also got the list of the English names for D/P. Prior to this revelation, Joe was leaking a small number of English names per week. After founding out Safari Webmaster was no fake and did know all the names, Joe became aware that his gimmick of monopolizing the english names release was over. He dismissed the names at first, in order to keep the grip on the names(but according to him, because it compromised security issues). After, Joe and the Webmaster of Safari decided to reveal the names together, but of course Joe never linked to Safari's website. (A cause f another argument).

I don't remember the ending.I think, Safari did end up leaking all the names. Not many people bothered to read the blogs/explanations from the webmaster of Pokesafari. (because they were in Spanish). I being a fluent Spanish speaker, actually DID read them and got BOTH sides of the story.
    "Mainly it's because he hardly ever cites all his sources like any other fansite does, for accusing other fansites of stealing his news content while he's the one who used to do (or still does) such things, posting something as fact that turns out to be wrong without even caring to edit it or excuse for doing a mistake, using pictures from ROMs or other illegal hacks for his news posts, making up / doing things that make himself look better and insulting webmasters of other websites out of jealousy. Besides, he's extremely arrogant in my opinion, but maybe that's just me."

This is soooo true. Its sad many people dont realize this and bow and kiss his feet over at SPPf. Bleh, makes me GAG. Ever since the fiasco with Pokesafari(?), the spanish website over DP English names, I've disliked Joe.
    Why would I hate you for it? You provide some very good reasons. I don't think any of them are boycott-worthy, especially considering he has undeniably poured a lot of time, money and effort into his website and forums, but hey, to each his own.

I was just wondering, either way. Thanks for replying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom