K
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool to look at colleges. Did you find any that you liked?
    I'm glad that you're getting help for your depression. That really can't be any fun and I'm sorry you have to experience it. :(
    It's been a boring day, so rather uneventful, but otherwise good. :)
    Are you on vacation? Why are you in a hotel?
    Just as you: I finished school (University in my case -now I feel like a dirty old fart) and I'm writing a few things, and I'm looking forward to upgrade and expand my clay sculpture collection. Anyways, congratulations, and hope you really give this summer vacation a good use. How about giving me a preview on what you're doing now?
    Hehe, lemme finish catching up & then I'll give you an opinion. :) I should be all caught up by Monday morning if I stay up late enough & wake up early enough. =]
    Okay, if you want my advice, then just do what you think its best, for me I don't think there's any reason why to rewrite it
    just be sure to kinda have an idea about the personalities and exactly how your characters act, talk, think and behave and convey that in your dialogue. other than that, your stuff is always awesome so don't worry. it'll be great!
    Certain parts like Misty saying how romantic it is and Brock sort of trying to hint to her that Ash doesn't "get" romance. I could find more but right now I have to go.
    Hmmm...
    MOAR POKÉSHIPPING!

Just kidding. Sort of. I'd actually like to see a sort of love triangle here. Maybe Lady Anne, Ash and Misty? Or Lady Anne, Broch and Misty? But overall the writing is really good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom