Recent content by King Koop

1. K

Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Chapters 1-11 Completed!)

Interlude “GET READY, VERMILION CITY,” said a loud voice over equally aggressive rock music, “KPT, VERMILION CITY’S 5 WATT ROCK POWERHOUSE PRESENTS: JAKE AND BILLY, THE BAD BOYS OF MORNING RADIO! BREAKING NEW GROUND!” “Three minutes after the hour, Billy and Jake here,” said a...
  2. K

Pokémon XD^3: The Waves of Truth

keep it up, excellent story.
  3. K

Top 10 bands/artists (music)

1. The Band 2. Bob Dylan 3. The Beach Boys 4. Van Morrison 5. Richard Thompson 6. Flying Burrito Bros 7. The Who 8. Led Zeppelin 9. Wilco 10. Little Feat
  4. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Volumes I and II Completed) Chapter 11: Sail on Sailor The S.S. Anne loomed in the harbor like an elegant, white-topped, black-hulled sea monster, its smokestacks rising higher than the buildings of the port town, the other ships at dock in its shadow. Its upper...
  5. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Volumes I and II Completed) Volume III: Shock and Awe A continuation of the saga.
  6. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Volumes I and II Completed) yeah, I'm throwing out as many subtle pop culture references as I can. I find it entertaining.
  7. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Volumes I and II Completed) like it?
  8. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Volumes I and II Completed) thanks for your very nice comments, I'm going to do my best to uphold that title. I'll have the next one for you tomorrow.
  9. K

Pokémon GK: Volume 1 - Kanto

Re: The Adventures of Gary Ketchum: Kanto- Volume One A lot of pathos, I like it. Much more dramatic and emotional than , say, my own story. Also, I love the history of your characters. good job, keep writing.
  10. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Volumes I and II Completed) No idea when I'll have the next one done. Thanks, everybody for reading it.
  11. K

Razor's Edge

did you name your story after the classic book?
  12. K

Pokémon Jade and Obsidian

Excellent story so far. As a big fan of Mexican culture, (Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, etc.) I think it's very cool how you decided to incorporate it into your story. I have a few specific comments: 1) You made not be aware with this, but 'Dick', in America and Canada, is slang for a male's...
  13. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Chapters 1-9! Completed.) Chapter 10: Firewater There is nothing that physically prevents a trainer from having more than six Pokémon. However, a Pokémon trainer’s tradition set a limit on six Pokémon in a party at one time, and the annals of trainer lore have...
  14. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Chapters 1-8! Completed.) Chapter 9: Garden of Earthly Delights The sunlight shone down into the forest, a light breeze shaking the trees and casting ever-changing patterns of shadows on the ground below. The forest was growing this time of year, the leaves...
  15. K

Re: Pokemon: a Re-Imagining (Chapters 1-8! Completed.) sorry, guys, I'll have the chapter ready tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom