K
Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh. Though that reminds me, I should get it tested and released sometime soon. Do you think there'd be people willing to bugtest it on Smogon?
    English-only unfortunately, since all other languages seem to use escape codes (even English does too sometimes, "Pok\u00e9 Ball") so for example Japanese and Korean you'll see nothing but escape codes ("\u30e2\u30f3\u30b9\u30bf\u30fc\u30dc\u30fc\u30eb"). And the minigames are set depending on the Pokemon, its gender, and the area(except Male Marill have two).
    Probably?
    I'm the one who extracted all the DW Pokemon and item art, as well as trying to figure out exact rarities and stuff, and had most of the Manor Pokemon and their rare moves listed within an hour of its release.
    I saw that post...but what is the method for non-shiny PIDs, then? The only ones I'd be really concerned about are things that have new G4 abilities...the other ones are easy to get with an Everstone and a bit of patience.
    On here? There's a few, but most go by different usernames. GCT/Troggy/TwlightBlade are the same. Capuchin is Rev, but I don't see him around much on either site anymore. Princess of Johto is Johto Trainer. -Red- is Akai/Akaigo/Satoshi, I think. Unless he's changed his name. Cereza is SourCandy. That's about it, I'm not sure of many others because I don't know that many people on Smogon, to be honest. I started off here and the moved over there.
    Flare Blitzle. It's good to see people from other sites venturing here. Just don't expect the trade section here to be full of RNG'd stuff like Smogon's. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom