K
Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is pretty funny xD I walk with random mons and my favorites. I like walking with shiny Pokemon especially.

Have you heard there's supposed to be potentially some Pokemon news next week?
    I have a love for Johto so I enjoyed it a lot. I remember I was in a Pokemon lul and went on Serebii and saw that HGSS was a thing.Id wanted a GS remake since FRLG. I was like "for real? :O" I bought them on release date and had a ton of fun playing. I like the walking Pokemon feature and The Hoenn legendaries and stuff like that.
    Yep I did. I played Red and Blue too( though I started out with GS) I liked Yellow.

Whats your opinion on HeartGold/Soul Silver?
    I will. First I wanna play White 2 and finish up my Emerald game at least. Then I'll think about Platinum. Im also wanting to play through Gold.
    I liked Diamond though it took me a long time to finish. see I bought it and a DS soon after it was out, but got kinda bored and forgot about it. Then I picked it back up sometime before HG/SS's release. I played most of up to Volkner's gym. I quit for a while and enjoyed Soul Silver and BW. I took Diamond back up and beat it. I reset for the lake trio shiny and it took a really long time but I got them all and beet the Elite 4 and Cynthia. Now nothing left but post game stuff, Pokedex and potentially chaining shinies. I would like to play through Platinum.
    Its really fun :) Did you play any of Gen 5? I loved BW a lot and and enjoyed Black 2. I will play through White 2 at some point.
    I found a sprite :) Its from Crystal. I started with the 2nd gen so I thought it was nice. I dont really EV train, Im not competitive at all. I just like playing the games.
    Yep. I decided to change my username and go with a water Pokemon theme a few months ago. I themed Sharpedo, Kingdra and Starmie so far. Next up is Corsola I think as soon as I find a good avatar.
    Yep, and they won't even listen to your reasoning, they go all like: ''I'm not going to discuss Pokémon with you!''
    Brazil can be a bitch, not only for Pokémon, but to just about any video game, and animation too tbh, most people don't just think its childish, they assume they know everything about the franchise and run with it.

Oh wait, my mistake, they DO like some video game series, like FIFA, CoD and MoH...
    Awesome! I wish people at my school liked Pokémon, I mean, they did have a nostalgia-phase for it this year, mainly thanks to me bringing my 3DS with White to school, but it lasted for like, a week or two, while everyone seemed to be talking about it, it was mostly about the animé...
    I have been admitted for the law school I always wanted, if I can get past my senior year, that is...
    I'll confess I had to look up your name change to see if I really knew who you were or if you were a random stranger who thought I was their friend, trust me, the latter has happened like thrice so far, its so awkward!
    ----------
    ^^ like i apoligized for earlier im bias i just think that garchomp and lucario ang togekiss and those guys are stronger than some of the unova guys im not saying im right just what i predict surely u can at least see where i'm coming from no:)?
    ----------
    Well if you're just saying that as a personal choice then I can understand it.^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom