Recent content by King Shuckle

1. K

SPOILERS: USUM Datamine Discussion

I could have sworn they could have been bought in the GameFreak Building.
  2. K

Can anyone confirm how much the Apricorn Balls cost when you buy them?
  3. K

I heard you can purchase them in the GameFreak Building in Heahea City, though I’m not sure if that’s post game nor do I know how much each ball costs. You can also buy Beast Balls at Aether Paradise.
  4. K

The Pokemon Switch Version

It’ll be nice to play Pokémon on a big screen in my living room, but my television is way to heavy to try and evolve Inkay.
  5. K

I’d like to know this as well. Also, are the Apricorn Balls buyable this time? I saw something in the text about Beast Balls being purchased at Aether Paradise, but only because I landed on it while randomly scrolling up and down. I’m on mobile, so I don’t know how to search within text. :(
  6. K

NEWS: Confirmed: Core Pokemon on Switch

Couldn't the 2018 movie focus on Ultra Beasts though?
  7. K

NEWS: Confirmed: Core Pokemon on Switch

Things to consider: Will there be any functionality with the 3DS? We've been told "Pokémon Bank" is generation-proof for the most part, until the 3DS dies that is. Is it even possible for a Switch and 3DS to communicate? Maybe Pokémon Bank will have an app for the Switch? They wouldn't kill...
  8. K

Alola Pokémon League Discussion

Remember that empty lot in Hau'oli City? Clearly it's meant for construction, but for what? It could be for a potential gym. There are other lots scattered throughout the region which is strange, but it may play into this whole post-game league thing in addition to the construction of the...
  9. K

Demo discussion (not for spoilers/datamine info)

Oh man! I love how we have grass in the city now which leads me to believe Alolan Rattata can be found here at night. I was trying to pinpoint where Ten Carat Pass is on the map, but I can't find it.
  10. K

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Where's our dolphin Pokémon? ;-;
  11. K

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Where is this info coming from? I can't navigate the pastebins to save my life. :-(
  12. K

Media previews of SM

I'm more interested in knowing whether or not we actually battle the Trial Captains. It would seem pointless to specialize in a type if you couldn't.
  13. K

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Why are people counting on data mining the demo? Would GameFreak be stupid enough to put all the data in the demo again like in ORAS?
  14. K

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I wonder if Lycanroc (Night) is in line for Gen 7 representation in the next Super Smash Bros. I love its look and it definitely has a good stance as a bipedal fighter. (Plus it knows Counter lol). I can totally see it be in Smash and gain some type of popularity. I don't think any of the...
  15. K

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I mean they have a shirt that depicts an Alolan Exeggutor, so I can only assume this dipicts a Pokémon based on a toucan? I don't think there had ever been evidence of real world animals existing in the Pokémon world?