Recent content by King Smaug

1. King Smaug

Start Ups Fusion Battles

Meanwhile, CJ found his seat in the arena, a bucket of popcorn in hand. After settling down, CJ let out his Persian, Sultan, who abruptly got comfortable in the seat next to CJ. "I kind of feel bad that I'm supporting such a mismatched fight. It reminds me of those fights you hear about in...
  2. King Smaug

Start Ups Fusion Battles

Meanwhile, CJ sat on the floor with his back against one of the walls, his Persian laying with it's head on his lap,beginning to doze off letting out a light purr as he scratched it's head. He had watched the fight and after it's end noticed a boy, Michael, looking awestruck. CJ picked himself...
  3. King Smaug

Start Ups Fusion Battles

CJ splashed water onto his face, rubbing sleep from his eyes. Pro-tip, do not stay up until 2 AM watching videos of Warriors fighting, thought CJ, I'll have to pick up an energy drink. CJ brushed his teeth, took a shower, threw on a light gray, v-neck t-shirt and black jeans, and walked out the...
  4. King Smaug

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

I know this was a month ago but holy shit did you just use Yes, And? Yay improv.
  5. King Smaug

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Idk, I guess I'm gonna post some ideas here or something. Don't judge! Actually, yes judge, that's the whole point of this. The first idea takes place only in a bathtub. The second idea (and first real one) would be an episodic cop drama. Maybe not drama, then I'd have to shoehorn people...
  6. King Smaug

Name: CJ Borrero Gender: Male Age: 21 Rank: Knight Appearance: With olive skin, deep, chocolate colored eyes, and dark, almost black, brown hair, CJ takes on an almost exotic look. He is somewhat slender (not sickly slender though) and stands at an average 5'10. In terms of hair, CJ usually...
  7. King Smaug

Start Ups To Be a Hero (Start Up)

Carter brought up his arms and blocked Imera's punch with his forearms. "I'm going to be completely honest, that punch did sting a bit," said Carter as he shook out his arms. "You've got some good power, after you learn some more advanced moves you'll be able to chain some moves together and...
  8. King Smaug

ooc: It's basically just kickboxing. Carter effortlessly ducked and sidestepped out of the way of Imera. "You're giving me too much to read, I can see what you're trying to do from a mile away. Try again," said Carter to Imera.
  9. King Smaug

Yun; I'm gonna take a wild guess and say sign-ups are closed?
  10. King Smaug

"Ladies first," said Carter to Imera. "Oh and nothing below the belt or above the neck. Oh and let's pull our punches, I have work tomorrow."
  11. King Smaug

"I think it would be best to start with the Muay Thai, then you can find a way to blend your powers with it," said Carter. Despite the frigid air of the tundra, Carter shrugged off his jacket and stood amidst the ice in a white t-shirt and loose gray workout pants so as to let him move better...
  12. King Smaug

Carter let out an exasperated sigh and let himself be dragged to the ice field. Carter didn't even know what he was thinking, his acid smoke was diluted by water. Mostly, Carter wanted Imera to calm down.
  13. King Smaug

This girl is gonna give me a migraine with all this talking, thought Carter to himself. Carter quickly cut Imera off, "Well, I'll be the first to admit, I'm not much of a teacher," Carter said, scratching his head in thought. "I don't even know if they have anything in particular they want us to...
  14. King Smaug

Carter grabbed a quarter from his wallet and laid it in the palm of his hand, with his other hand he then proceeded to emit smoke from his palm. The black smoke wound through the air and onto the quarter, surrounding it. Due to the size of the object, within only a couple seconds the quarter...
  15. King Smaug

"Yes, that is my name," said Carter, sizing up Imera. "Well, I'm going to be completely honest, I was sort of hoping you were sick today but I guess now I actually have to teach someone," Carter added with a small chuckle. "So, what are your powers?"
Back
Top Bottom