Recent content by kingkiller

1. kingkiller

LF: European mythical codes

Hi, I live in India and there's no chance i can get any codes from European stores. Would really appreciate a set of codes please. Thanks in advance!
  2. kingkiller

Giveaway Zeraora codes (all codes have been given away)

Hi, Thanks so much for the giveaway. I do'n't live in the US so it's really hard for me to get code based events. I would like a zeraora and two shiny poipoles if possible, since I have both games. Again, thank you so much!
  3. kingkiller

LF Zeraora codes

Yes please, I really want it. If ever there's something you want, let me know and I'll give it to you if I have it.
  4. kingkiller

LF Zeraora codes

Hi PokePal, Yes please I would like the code. What would you like in return?
  5. kingkiller

LF Zeraora codes

I have multiple shiny pokemon (incl legendaries), many event pokemon for trade. I don't live in the US, so it is very difficult to get the codes. Thanks
  6. kingkiller

GEN VII: LF: Dialga and Palkia gamestop codes

Hi Arcalargo, Yes I have an American 3DS and the games are also from the US so the codes can be redeemed. I do have Diancie. Shiny also, if you like.
  7. kingkiller

GEN VII: LF: Dialga and Palkia gamestop codes

Hi guys, Since I don't live in the US, I can't get the codes for the distribution. Would really appreciate at least 1 code for each, or 2 each if possible. I have a bunch (pretty much any) of shiny/legendary/both for trade.
  8. kingkiller

LF Marshadow codes

Hi, I have the US version of the games, so it will definitely work. I'd rather have the code, but I am open to trading as well. I don't have any shinies with the gen 7 plus sign, but have all the ones you want with the gen 6 hexagon. Are you okay with that?
  9. kingkiller

LF Marshadow codes

Hi! I live in India, so I can't get the codes from gamestop. Have a bunch of shiny pokemon I can trade for a couple of US Marshadow codes. Please let me know!! Thanks!
  10. kingkiller

LF Volcanion gamestop codes

Hi, Thanks for the offer, but I already got all the codes I need.
  11. kingkiller

Let me know if you want them with the pentagon, the ones I sent you are from Gen 5
  12. kingkiller

Okay great! Available now??
  13. kingkiller

That would be utterly fantastic. What would you like in return??
  14. kingkiller

Volcanion Gamestop Codes

Yep, it's a shiny event Rayquaza.
  15. kingkiller

Volcanion Gamestop Codes

I have Diancie and Shiny Rayquaza if you're still interested?
Back
Top Bottom